Schizophrenia.com

Perhaps God made his rules for Satan weak

On purpose. Why could this be? Perhaps as the ultimate test of one’s true nature, by battling the essence of one’s being with a tyrannical, artifiicial reality designed to decieve one’s senses. The good seeds can see through it, but the bad seeds are entrapped in the illusionary reality/“matrix” of sorts, which has correlations with both Christianity and Hinduism.

Note: I would put this under unusual beliefs, but this has correlations with the metaphysics of both Christians and Hindus, who outnumber the atheists on this forum.

I don’t think it matters how metaphysical the subject is or which religions it is relevant for, this should be under unusual beliefs.

I was going to reply with something else but I’m not up for a metaphysical religious argument now… Too triggering.

2 Likes

Then the angel whom I saw standing on the sea and the land raised his right hand to heaven and swore by him who lives for ever and ever,who created heaven and what is in it, the earth and what is in it, and the sea and what is in it: ‘There will be no more delay, 7 but in the days when the seventh angel is to blow his trumpet, the mystery of God will be fulfilled, as he announced to his servants[a] the prophets.’ Revelation 10. New revised standard Catholic edition.

I think that sums up how the forums are run here. If it is “triggering” it is swept under the rug as delusion/unusual to shelter the more unstable members here.

It’s not about who’s thoughts are being labeled as unusual, it’s about respecting the fact that a lot of people have issues with this subject and would like to steer clear of threads like this one. For me it is enough to not participate in the discussion and just stop reading when I feel triggered, but many would like to not have to see these threads at all. That is why it belongs under unusual beliefs.

Then I suggest a training wheels section be made for you.

There is no reason to be rude. I’m not attacking you.

I see it as an attack on my religion to be quite honest. You at this point are trying to discriminate against Christianity by labeling it unusual just because it disturbs you, when it is in fact normal to be Christian (or Hindu).

And the heading of the thread is quite explicit in its content, so don’t act like you were duped into reading it.

I have nothing against religious people or religious discussions, I’m just of the opinion that we should keep these discussions in their own section of the forum so people can avoid them.

I am not discriminating against Christians or pretending like I’ve been duped. Why are you so aggressive? I’m out of this discussion. If you want to project your paranoid fears on people then do it with someone else.

Then advocate the creation of an accurate category, not a category that wrongly categorizes Christianity as unusual when it is in fact the norm, because that is discriminatory.

If religious issues are triggering you then you shouldn’t read them.

There are other SZ folks around here who find them to be beneficial. Same to @Minnii too

Re: saurav… If posting religious topics in unusual beliefs is such a problem for you guys then maybe you should ask for a new section for religious discussions only. Would solve this issue once and for all, maybe.

I dont see any problem with it being posted in Lounge.

I don’t even read these threads. Thanks for the heads up

The point I wanted to make was that Spirituality has helped me in the most difficult periods of my real-life and not just with my illness. I would have been completely destroyed if I did not have the support of it in my life. So it is an important and helpful part of many people.

Some people here suffer from compulsions related to their illness. They are unable to avoid triggers and are instead drawn to them. That’s why religious conversations get moved to Unusual Beliefs and locked down if they get rude. Lots of other places on the Net to discuss this topic.

Pixel.
(Wearing moderator hat)

3 Likes

Please refer to the above. Thanks.

Pixel.
(Wearing moderator hat)

3 Likes