Perfect weather!

about 80 degrees Fahrenheit today. it’s nice, I like 80 degrees, I can tolerate it. 85 to 90 is a little too hot, which it’s been all summer. these next 2 months will be pleasant, November shouldn’t be too bad either. it starts to get cold late November to December, just depends on the year. the winters used to bother me but now I like them. lots of time inside with a book, the forum, and basketball back on the tv. also mom and dad have a fireplace in their new house so I will spend quite a bit of time there this winter. mom has purchased her season pass to go skiing, I had a season pass 2 winters ago, but can’t afford it this year. maybe next year, ill start skiing again.

1 Like

f balls! 90 degree days are on the 10 day forecast. going to enjoy these next couple of days, but then it returns to 95, and high 80’s for the rest of the forecast. f balls!

Your mother skis? How old is she? And how old are you?

1 Like

It’s autumn here , too. The temperature is between 70-82 F . The best season of the year.

1 Like

yeah mom ski’s. she just turned 65. she’s been skiing 3 or 4 years now. she goes slow, I worry she’ll get hurt. she also swims and runs 3 days a week. and cycles and hikes. she’s active for her age and in good shape. im 34.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.