People underneath my skin

I’m so sorry to hear that… sometimes when you go off your meds… it takes longer for them to work again… or meds that worked in the past… don’t work anymore.

People who are NOT doctors have no business dispensing medical advice.

There was one evangelical who would come to our homeless camp… he told one woman that if she just prayed hard enough her cancer would be cured…
that made me angry.

do they say that about diabetes too?

They believe that God can heal anything. I personally don’t believe God heals ppl anymore. That’s what drs are for. My mom died from diabetes. She believed God would heal her. He didn’t.

I was in a christian facility for almost a year, the pastor would say “gaaawwd can fix you boy!” he always siad i had to much “perversion” from the “world” in my head. That facility no longer exists because he sold another pastors car for drugs after falling into his old addiction. Wasted a year of my life. Atleast im sober. Thank gaaaawd.

1 Like

LORDY GOOD ON YOU BOY! (needs to be more descriptive)

1 Like

How? Only if one takes action upon them. If one does not, will one actually die from one’s thoughts.

Aren’t thoughts just strings of words we make up in our heads?

Do they have any actual weight? Or physical substance?

(Hint: Only if we give it to them.)

Are thoughts actually “real?” (Like that doorway you have to walk through to go outside?) (Like this computer screen in front of your face?) (Like the chair you’re sitting on?)

Or are they just concoctions our minds invent to try to explain recent (or distant) past events?

And isn’t thinking actually living in the past and projecting a future that hasn’t happened?

(Print this out an paste on the wall. Read it every day for a month. Your life WILL change.)

I think structure to your thoughts is key, whereby you give focus to generating new ideas, songs, writings, puzzles, equations, and develop a way of cycling out the bad.