People say my boyfriend isn't powerful enough

You need help. A lot of help. Maybe some kind of outpatient intensive program with regular support. If you’re not working or going to school wouldn’t you have plenty of time on your hands? You could be using that time to find the right meds and get real help. Yeah, your relationship does not seem like a very healthy one. I mean where do you see it going in the future? Since you’re on a computer I would search for every mental health resource in your area.
People do get better but you have to put out the effort.

4 Likes

I’m tired of people telling me I need help. But I guess I do? It’s just I think I faked it in the past.

Why do you think people tell you that you need help? There’s a reason. If you didn’t need help then you wouldn’t be on these forums. I’ve thought I was faking before. But they didn’t lock me up in a hospital for no reason. I was very, very ill. You can’t erase the past. If you’re ill then you’re ill.

I just think my boyfriend set me up. And no one will believe me.

If you believe that, why are you still with him?

Because I think he might be able to stop it with his power, and I’m attached.

No one believed my delusions either. Because they’re delusions.

When you’re delusional and you tell people about the delusions other people can recognize that you are delusional, no matter how real they seem to you. You just got to trust other people when they point out that you’re delusional. You’re probably a nice person but you have problems that need to be addressed by professionals. If you don’t get help, you will not get better.

It’s just hard to trust people when you feel like you could go to hell for this. You know? What do you do in that situation?

I don’t understand why you’re so attached.

Sounds like you could go live with your parents pretty easy.

You need to go, for your own sanity.

There’s really nothing else to be said.

1 Like

Do you have family?

Yes I live with them. I’m just at a nursing home temporarily. How do you learn to trust others when they tell you you’re delusional? Especially if you think you can go to hell?

Well for one thing, you avoid religion. All religion. Because you aren’t healthy enough to not become delusional over it.

But how do I know I’m not healthy enough for it? How do I know that I’m just one of the rare people this is happening too?

We all tell ourselves that at one point, it’s just a rationalization.

So rare that it has never happened in history?

No,

You’re very ill and need better meds and therapy,

How do we know it never happened in history? What if it’s hidden?

You need to stop.

We’re trying to help you and right now the best thing you can do for yourself is go to your parents.

You’re refusing the help and digging yourself further into delusions.

Stop giving us the third degree and go move yourself to your parent’s house.

You’re making it so complicated,

It’s not.

Hidden? All over the world, entire history, it’s hidden.

No. Humans cannot keep a secret. Someone would blab and then everyone would talk.

You’re just looking for someone to confirm your delusion. Not going to happen, except from someone just as sick.

Well I’m sort of blabbing now. But I guess you’re right. I also have capgras syndrome which is common in sz. I figure if there’s a 1000 people they do this to, and they kill off them in 7 years, making it more than a 1000, someone in that 1000 pool would speak up. But what if they speak in different languages and that’s why I haven’t heard of it? But if this has been happening for at least 50 years then wouldn’t there be someone saying something, at least on a conspiracy forum? Not like anyone would believe them. But conspiracies aren’t real. History is history. That is real.

1 Like

Nope. None of this is on me. If you want out of the situation, you’re the one who needs to take action. I’m going to have a fun evening out on the lake with my kayak no matter what decisions you decide on. Hopefully you’ll make some better decisions and improve your own life.