People required for short BBC3 documentary (UK)

5 Likes

chances for ukans…!!!

2 Likes

@thomas, this is your chance! tweet with your video!

just kidding. bbc3 is way too much pressure for a schizophrenic, or at least me.

by the way, what is bbc3? is that like the BBC channel, but 3 times?

1 Like

I’ve emailed for more info… I wouldn’t have found out about this otherwise as I’m not on twitter, so thanks for posting Firemonkey.

1 Like

I tweeted her and said I was interested. Don’t know if they’ll take people from the US though.

2 Likes

ALL: Can’t do this unless you can go to their studio in London. Dammit lol… I’ve missed my shot at fame and glory!

3 Likes

dude, you have to sweet-talk her into giving you a free airplane ticket to London. you can do this! I believe in you!

1 Like

I can’t leave South Carolina because I’m on bail.

3 Likes

@Sooner88

Aww, they don’t pay for your trip to London? :expressionless:

2 Likes

bail, eh? I probably shouldn’t ask…

I’ve done my fair share of things, but luckily those things have been on the internet. the worse that happened to me was a perma-ban.

Hey, at least you applied. That’s pretty brave!

2 Likes

I don’t know if they do or not, you should ask her. But I can’t go :frowning:

2 Likes

Um, your situation isn’t going to reflect well on the rest of us. Just sayin’.

:worried:

1 Like

lol, he wouldn’t need to tell bbc3 about the bail. he could just keep it on the down-low :stuck_out_tongue:

but yeah, I can’t keep secrets. so if I was interviewed, the interviewer would usually walk away with more information than I wanted to share.

heck, I’m quite sure that people in this forum know more about me than I would want them to know. :laughing:

2 Likes

Well reckless decision-making is a big problem for anyone with SzA. Manic and hypomanic episodes cause you to do lots of things you wouldn’t normally do.

2 Likes

@Sooner88 I ran in to some legal problems when I was 17 and 18 because of mental health issues that didn’t surface until later. I agree with you 100%

Also about this BBC thing. I honestly haven’t had enough people say really inappropriate or hurtful or weird things to me about my Schizophrenia :stuck_out_tongue: would be cool to go to London tho…

2 Likes

I put UK in brackets for a reason. I think it’s hard for some to realise that this is not exclusively a site with US posters.

1 Like

I knew you blokes from across the pond frequented this site almost instantly…same with you Aussies…your spelling and some of the words you use are dead give aways…

1 Like

yeah like when I use the word “mum” sometimes, I don’t think anyone was laughing because all the British here know I’m American…