Schizophrenia.com

People reading and seeing my intrusive thoughts

Any solution to stop people from reading my thoughts the better. If only wrapping wet towels around my head would work. I would try anything.

1 Like

i said it b4 and i’ll say it again. nobody is reading ur mind. noone. it’s just ur mind playing tricks on u. its not real. u r sick. thats all it is. get on some meds and if u find the right ones the voices will disappear. i’ve been unlucky in that the five meds i’ve tried had no effect on the voices but i won’t stop trying new meds just because of that. i will exhaust all possibilities until they run out. who knows, maybe i’ll never find one that works but at least i’ll have tried and thats what u have to do is try. don’t just lay there like a sack of ■■■■ taking it. get up and fight for ur stability and the only way to do that is experiment with medications until find one that either stops the voices or gets u to a place where u don’t care anymore and ur paranoia goes away. it can b done so get to ur pdoc and start living ur life asap. good luck. xxx

1 Like

I know exactly what your going through the exact same thing. Write back I’m like 3 months late. But hope you write so I can tell you about my experience and know your not alone or crazy.

2 Likes

We as members here can contribute too. I remember from classes where we are encouraged not to pretend that the experiences they are having are real. It isn’t supposed to help someone who is having halucinations if we play like the ones they were having are real. Instead we are, you know really, supposed to remind them what is real and don’t take amusement from the way they are behaving or the ideas however outlandish or amusing it may seem for us.

1 Like

I am just visiting because of my mom. She has these experiences all the time and calls too often so I said in actuality what I could do is spend time here to figure her out.

1 Like

I can read people’s minds !!! but people can’t believe me, even with that I can’t tell that much of ideas that are in the person’s mind, I have to do a possibility test and see if it fits the frequency, it sounds stupid enough. so don’t worry if you felt that people are reading your mind they can’t tell anything but very very little, they can’t read ideas, they can only read positivty or negativity. I sound crazy but I think it’s almost proven in science that people can read mind.

1 Like

I have proof that what your experiencing isn’t bogus and I’m going through the same thing today. Long story short. I’m hated for reasons known I’m extremely hated at a large capacity for reasons unknown. They call me black which means burned. I’ve come to accept it. Fukit.
It started with patterns that became obvious to me through out the years. And it isn’t patterns that psychologist will say “are this patterns that your making yourself believe that are there/real?” No this patterns are so obvious and people have made it so obvious to me that there is no other way any one can tell me otherwise.

Cutting to the most obvious experience. Just two months ago I was taking my class for a guard card in downtown. The night before one of the classes I was so mad at my self for thinking racial thoughts (this is already years after putting the dots together. And my thought presses was becoming close to impossible to control.) so I was talking to myself/them in my head about how I’m not really racist and we are all brothers and sister etc.

MY EXPERIENCE
The next day my teacher during his class he says the exact same speech I did the night before. I’m talking about exact. Most of my encounters people are slick to hide the fact. Put this guy really didn’t give a damn word for word what I thought the night before just mocking me. At first I was shocked thinking there is no way this is happening. But what confirmed it was when he did my life scan (finger printing) he called me a bitch and acknowledged the fact he called me a bitch. That sealed the deal for me. A random ex cop I never I meet in my life says a speech word for word. A large near to impossible coincidence. But him calling me a bitch after and acknowledging it. That’s the cherry on top. Like I said I have so many experiences similar that are so obvious that people can read my thoughts.

MY RATIONALITY
At first I was skeptical about the whole possibility of it being real. But after so many coincidence psychologist would call it I think it’s more than real. I know not every single person can do it (read you mind) but people can. I’ve studied a lot of mental disorders. And I know the symptoms I’m not ignorant to the facts and thats what I’m going by facts. Years of thinking I’m going crazy to actually seeing my crazy theory becoming a reality. I’m just sharing this because there’s a lot of f up people out there that get a kick of this. Making others go through situations like this. Don’t let them get you down. Just give them a f you with a smile and show them you don’t give a damn. Live life the best you can. It is your life not there’s. Think I’m crazy idc like I said I’ve been though so much and see so much to discredit my theory. If you could read people’s mind would you tell the person who can’t that you can??

1 Like

It doesn’t seem possible but it is my daily experience that they all can read my mind. And I mean totally and entirely. They deny it when I talk to them about it. They call it my imagination, but it still persists and I just get a weird vibe from the way that they look at me. Telepathically they tell me they can my mind. It’s maddening it only happens around people. It seems like they are willing to just ignore it but they won’t leave me alone.

3 Likes

I think the fact that they can bother you with the idea they can read your mind is more important to them than what they can actually read.

1 Like

How do they respond, by actually saying things or is it all telepathic?

1 Like

Guys, come on. Think about this rationally. Try and think about what it would take for this to b true. How would these people, normal every day people concentrate on their own thoughts if they were not only constantly listening to u, but attacking u telepathically day in day out, all day and all night? How would they sleep without heavy duty sleeping tablets? How would they think about their own lungs, their eyesight, their hearing just so u wouldn’t pick up on their lives and b able to prove it. And if that were the case and they were living and working and interacting with friends, colleagues, family then how the hell could they b listening to u at the same time? They couldn’t, so what would b the bloody point in doing it in the first place? It’s ■■■■■■■■. U r ill. U have schizophrenia, one symptom of which is thought broadcasting delusions. Try different meds and c what happens. Give them time to work and if they don’t then try another one. I have the same problem as all of u. The only difference is, I don’t believe I’m telepathic. I used to believe it without question but after 13 years of the same old ■■■■ I started to question how on earth it would b possible and it’s not if the recipients of ur thoughts want a normal life. If they don’t want to sit totally engrossed in ur thoughts in shifts between them. It’s just not real guys. It’s not.lives? These voices would have to b completely seperate personalities in their minds, totally shut off from their own imaginations, their thoughts, fee

Jaynbeal - you have the assumption that people are taking every minute of their lives to read some ones mind. That’s not it. And like I said I have more than that one case of proof that fall to people reading my mind. I even had people respond to my thoughts. Another most resent one.

I told the guy I was in the room with "look man im sorry for thinking what I have thought (was something racial) but I just realized you guys can read my mind it’s like being reborn I just gotta get used to it. This racist shiii ain’t me. " right after that he nods while writing on this paper and say “yeah I understand that”
No one else was in the room and I’m looking right at him and see he’s lips move.

This is just one of many other experiences I have had. And for some reason i think something stupid I mean some extreme shiii I would never think. the reason I do now is because of anxiety I get knowing they can hear me.
They knock twice or cough twice. It’s a patter I have caught a number of times in the past 5 years. Just the other day some guy walking down the hall from me walks toward a table and knocks twice with two fingers obvious as it can get. A table out of he’s way just so he can make that noise. Like I said I have had several experiences like these.

I have played out every possible scenario. And keept doubting my self for years. But I’ve caught on to what they say. I’m having conversation with people because Ima i don’t give a f guy I’ll talk to anyone. And they mention stuff that I kept to myself.
Example- I’ll ask them something and they say something that I have said in my head contemplating that situation.

I even have a guy recorded on my voice mail saying man but saying it “Main” in the tone and attitude type of way that only I would say. (Not saying I invented it) but he said it in a mocking way. This is a guy I just meet and talk to for a week and never said that to him only to super close friends (from a different city) or to my self when I’m talking to my self in my head.

I got several more situations. Like I’ve said I’ve studied mental illness (schizophrenia) voices you hear of people who aren’t there. People who can be miles away or even people who are dead. The people I’m talking about are people who are in ear shot.
Idc if you don’t believe me I’ve had proof for years. I’m just venting. I just gotta tell some one.

2 Likes

Yes, they speak in my mind.

And i speak to them.

It’s been bad.

1 Like

jeffsee, that sounds to me like pure coincidence. don’t u find it odd that NOBODY, not one single solitary person has outright and out loud said to u, hey man, i’m a telepath and i can read ur mind? u telling me there is a vast underground telepathy conspiracy going on that only a few of us know about? it’s not real! who r all these telepaths then? where did they learn it? who taught them? why can’t u do it back to them? it’s crap folks. u r ill. that’s it in a nutshell. i’ve been through this twice with every person i cam into contact with and i read into their body language just like u jeffsee, coincidences that to me were “proof” that they were reading my mind but it just wasn’t true. i recovered, just by thinking about it in a calm and logical manner and by taking medications as prescribed, which did sweet fanny adams to the voices by the way but they helped me to cope with the emotions that went along with the terror of thinking that everyone around me could read my mind and hated me. it was ■■■■■■■■ and went on for months and i fell for it completely but it wasn’t real guys. i still hear voices claiming to b telepathic every day but i don’t believe in it anymore because i figured out what it would take to b real and the toll it would take on the recipients lives and i came to the conclusion that it’s just not real. however real it sounds…it ain’t real. i’m not telepathic and neither r u. u r ill. that’s all it is.

1 Like

I also struggle with racist thoughts. I never had them before all this ■■■■, it’s just anxiety. Doesn’t help were surrounded by racist comedies and stereotypes. It all reverberates in the mind. Whether the telepathy is real or not I need to lay off the n word in my mind it’s just unnecessary. Thinking these people are telepathic makes them seem so alien, then again they dominate the planet. They allow the lesser minds to exist. Though they are not smarter and they don’t even use their telepathy to learn or trade information. I think the world would be a better place if we had a hive mind. Then again maybe we do. Or a psuedo hive mind. People that stare through each other and just play by the rule that there is no telepathy. They all seem so stupid, but wise. I’d rather just consider myself sick but they just don’t quit.

1 Like

My sz. has made me self conscious around black people because i’m of afraid they would think i’m racist if i act strange or nervous. Before I wouldn’t think like this and i wouldn’t think too much bout race. BryanAshley I believe that having this on your conscious proves you’re not a racist. There is a flood of thoughts coming inside one’s mind. We can not always filter what we want to think.

2 Likes

Right on. I was never racist at all before the onset. Its just part of the disease. Gotta learn to relax and not let the environment or people skin tone have any effect on you. All people bleed and dream. Racism is stupid.

1 Like

people can see all my mental images if they are around or i get them mentally. And its supposedly called pu up, my friends use to do it but they stoped putting up. They said don’t eat pork and get on a vegeitable diet untill it either goes away or these images are in the mind not in front of peoples eyes, God Bless Nat

1 Like

we don’t talk about these things by mouth any. if somebody abused you physically you should call the police and tell them that they “said” they are hitting you because of your intrusive verbal thoughts and images, Just because you state something by mind and they hear in there mind too dosen’t mean that your crazy man it’s called “going” around here man. by the way seeing your mental images in front of theyre eyes means stop eating pork so your mental images go in there mind not in front of theyre eyes. God Bless, Nat

2 Likes

Closing this because it’s a very old topic that seems to be doing nothing more than feeding into people’s unhealthy delusions now. People can’t read or see your thoughts. That’s delusional thinking. If you’re experiencing this problem you need to let your doctor or nurse know so that they can adjust your treatment to relieve your distress. Do NOT call the police about this as you will not only NOT be taken seriously, but could find yourself in an awkward situation.