People reading and seeing my intrusive thoughts

I have proof that what your experiencing isn’t bogus and I’m going through the same thing today. Long story short. I’m hated for reasons known I’m extremely hated at a large capacity for reasons unknown. They call me black which means burned. I’ve come to accept it. Fukit.
It started with patterns that became obvious to me through out the years. And it isn’t patterns that psychologist will say “are this patterns that your making yourself believe that are there/real?” No this patterns are so obvious and people have made it so obvious to me that there is no other way any one can tell me otherwise.

Cutting to the most obvious experience. Just two months ago I was taking my class for a guard card in downtown. The night before one of the classes I was so mad at my self for thinking racial thoughts (this is already years after putting the dots together. And my thought presses was becoming close to impossible to control.) so I was talking to myself/them in my head about how I’m not really racist and we are all brothers and sister etc.

MY EXPERIENCE
The next day my teacher during his class he says the exact same speech I did the night before. I’m talking about exact. Most of my encounters people are slick to hide the fact. Put this guy really didn’t give a damn word for word what I thought the night before just mocking me. At first I was shocked thinking there is no way this is happening. But what confirmed it was when he did my life scan (finger printing) he called me a bitch and acknowledged the fact he called me a bitch. That sealed the deal for me. A random ex cop I never I meet in my life says a speech word for word. A large near to impossible coincidence. But him calling me a bitch after and acknowledging it. That’s the cherry on top. Like I said I have so many experiences similar that are so obvious that people can read my thoughts.

MY RATIONALITY
At first I was skeptical about the whole possibility of it being real. But after so many coincidence psychologist would call it I think it’s more than real. I know not every single person can do it (read you mind) but people can. I’ve studied a lot of mental disorders. And I know the symptoms I’m not ignorant to the facts and thats what I’m going by facts. Years of thinking I’m going crazy to actually seeing my crazy theory becoming a reality. I’m just sharing this because there’s a lot of f up people out there that get a kick of this. Making others go through situations like this. Don’t let them get you down. Just give them a f you with a smile and show them you don’t give a damn. Live life the best you can. It is your life not there’s. Think I’m crazy idc like I said I’ve been though so much and see so much to discredit my theory. If you could read people’s mind would you tell the person who can’t that you can??