People react to my thoughts

I try to convince myself it’s impossible that people can read my mind but that’s hard to do when I see that their mood changes accordingly to my thoughts.

2 Likes

Always tricky i just ignore it…but thats a challenge sometimes…

1 Like

Or perhaps your thoughts change according to their moods? Either way…I agree…Ignore it.

look… it’s called synchronicity… they are fully active people inside just like you… thinking about their own ■■■■■■■■ or whatever… we all exist in the same slice of time… you feel as everything is important because you are confused and need to sort out your psychosis… because of this delusion which is an extension of ideas of reference… that everything said is misinterpreted to be about you… it makes you think everything that is important relates to you.

You are important to people I’m sure… but rest easy. You are not THAT important…

I go through that ■■■■ all the time. Learn to be loving and resolve your fear. People in general aren’t bad intended. It’ll at least take the fear of yourself having an influence away because if they are hearing your thoughts you should only be making them happy through true unobligatory appreciation that they exist and you get to ride around on this ball that is the earth with them for a while. Everyone has a purpose… :v:

Psychosis sucks I know… :pensive: : you aren’t alone

2 Likes

Pattern finding and hypervigilance caused by psychosis. You’re going to automatically zoom in on anyone whose facial expression around you happens to change due to your thoughts and/or misinterpret facial expressions in order to fit the belief that others can hear your thoughts. Sometimes it helps if you understand what’s happening.

3 Likes

People are not reacting to your thoughts, that would be impossible. I had it too, in the past.
You need to act now on your symptoms, or risk a difficult situation of that escalating and you having a psychotic episode.

Sorry, but it’s true. For me it started just like that, in a matter of weeks/a month I was completely out of it. Don’t wait too long, please.

3 Likes

Yeah its hyper vigilance and your system in a complete state of anxiety & panick. Its a sympthom of psychosis.

1 Like

Dude I go through this every single day. It sucks when it’s about intrusive thoughts cause it’s like “that ain’t me man!”. I’ve also had it where I’ve been at a show and just by thinking about love, I’ve had people come up to me and put their arm around me. But idk

1 Like

today I went out to eat w my mom and grandma and I was thinking about mustard for my burger, and the waitress brought just a little cup of honey mustard. I don’t usually use regular mustard and it was very peculiar, because none of us asked for any.