People lie to me as if it's nothing

Nevermind i’m very tired, ignore me.

When it comes to capitalism, anything is possible and allowed. The Mafia is lawless and yet is a law unto itself. Crime is essentially unbridled capitalism ruled by violence and fear. The State offers its own monopoly using police to protect private property. Lying is normality. It is the way, yet it is not noble.

People lie in court, as opposed to their own religion. Still it is not right.

Is it human nature to do so? We are all capable of it, so is it natural? It is a path we choose, and if you are a Buddhist then one would know the karma of it. No one gets away with a single thing, negating the need for revenge.

I still believe I’m a human being, in spite of what normies think, I’m not a dog.

I will always believe this, no matter how badly you treat me. I’m a human being but with a severe mental illness. If you treat me as inferior, then you are wrong.

1 Like

You are a human being, and as most human beings lie it is something one must realise. You are not a dog, or inferior because of it. it is their own conscience they must deal with by lying to you. That is not your problem.

Understand that if these people love or care for you then if they lie it is in your own interest. Trust in that.

2 Likes

it’s ■■■■■■■■ mate they lie to themselves for their own interests.

geezus do you understand human nature?

humans have an inate desire to control others… they will find excuses to do that to satisfy their desire… they will say to themselves ‘he is just an idiot’ it’s ok if i piss on him. they will say to themselves ‘he is a dog i can do what i like to him’ when they make these excuses they can sleep good at night thinking ‘i’m ok’

Even people who love you?

1 Like

yeh sadly so. it’s the ‘will to power’ people will control you as much as is possible, as much as they can. that is my experience, am i wrong?

People lie and have an inherent desire to seek advantage, that is true. The complicaton comes from those on your side; those who love you or care for you, as their innate happiness comes from helping you, whether it is to feel good about themselves or because they are on the same team as you.

The “will to power” is rare and is in the realm of psychopaths. the majority of the population aren’t like that. Sure, they seek advantage but are not overwhelmed by the power to do so. It is much lesser than that.

If they love you they are on your side, but will lie if necessary to do what’s is in their mind best for you. That is not a will to power, but a will to love.

1 Like

nar i disagree, the ‘will to power’ is inherent in everyone. people will naturally overpower those weak than themselves

maybe i live on earth and you don’t labratmat?

what the hell are you talking about, no offence meant

sorry labmatrat but i think you’re talking nonsense.

i will partake no more of this discussion.

You are talking from your own experience. the world as a whole isn’t necessarily like that.

I have no desire personally to will power over others. I find it despicable to do so.

A capitalist word tries to dictate it and even preach it, but it is learnt behaviour of those who aren’t self enlightened.

Is your aim to will power over others? If not, then why would it be the same for others?

1 Like

I’ve said already, it is inherent in people to force their will over others.

Anyway, I’m not your teacher to show you the ABC’s

have a good evening.

If it is inherent to force their will on others and you believe that then you too want to enforce your will on others. If that is the case then why be upset that other people do it to you when you do the same?

It is a contradiction for you to preach to others about it when you believe it is human nature to be that way. That you are not better than it or people are better than this. Why complain?

Are we all dogs then? You included, if you follow your own logic.

Me, I am not. You don’t need to teach me the ABC’s when you are so entangled in your own lack of logical thinking to teach me anything.

1 Like

Hm :slight_smile:

I don’t enforce my will over others because I know so well how shitty that is.

I think that answers 90% of your post did I miss anything?

Even if I was someone who enforced my will over others, or if i didn’t, it would make no difference to how most people operate.

Are you saying people don’t have a ‘will to power’ to enforce their own will over others? You haven’t said.

Good evening

If it was inherent, you wouldn’t have a choice in the matter. It would just be. Given that you have choice, it is not inherent. It doesn’t necessarily exist. That is a contradictioon and proves that people aren’t all necessarily like that.

1 Like

Well perhaps I don’t have great English… excuuuuuuse me sir.

It’s beside the point.

It is inherent, but I believe it’s possible to overcome this trait, does that satisfy you?

I had one boss that lied so much and sooooo often that he lied to himself and ended up blowing a 1 million dollar contract with GM out the window. His lies were so good that he deceived himself.

1 Like

Anyway this is getting boring, what is your point - that the will to power is not inherent?