People in the military might not get paid

Today the House overrode the Veto of the Defense bill, but the Senate has to do the same. My brother-in-law is in the military, and he’s worried about not being paid. I not sure when the deadline is.

You may want to check the news. There’s some crap going on in the Senate.

2 Likes

The 2000 stimulus was killed in the Senate. Not sure if that means a no go, or fix it and they’ll take another vote.

It would be really nice to have.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

I see you are up. How are you doing? I just woke up.

1 Like

I was almost asleep, but I heard non existent birds in the house. Lol

1 Like

Sorry if I woke you up. I sometimes hear someone outside my front door, but when I open it, nobody is there. I’m in an apartment building.

1 Like

I just ordered a steak quesadilla from taco bell with extra steak.

For those on disability, our money is in the bank! Lol

You didn’t wake me.

Yes I got my check too. I just made out the rent check and have to take it to the office. There a mailbox, night, for rent checks.

I was dreaming I had to be somewhere, and didn’t want to be late.

1 Like

Cool! I’m starving. Yummy!

Do you ever crave and eat red meat? :drooling_face:

I eat meat, but I like it well done. I’m on SSDI too.

1 Like

I’ve just learned to appreciate steak with a small amount of pink.

Hamburgers have to be well done, though. Lol

I have frozen microwave cheeseburgers. They aren’t bad. I had one for dinner tonight.

I’ve been on the forum for five years, but just changed my name. Would you like me to pm my old name?

1 Like

Sure… go for it!

I just don’t want to publicly post it. I’m not letting everyone know.

1 Like

I don’t blame you. Didn’t you say that your relative found you doing a Google search?

1 Like

I don’t know if they did or not. I thought my name was a dead giveaway if they looked. I’ve been a little paranoid lately. I removed my picture, location, birthday, and name.

1 Like

When in doubt, do what you can, right?

That’s what I did. My sister thinks I’m out of it right now, and my brother-in-law as how was my therapy going.