People believe I am psychic

My mother says that I have a great work to accomplish, a great destiny. I was always special, so now good supernatural forces talk to me and protect me and bless me.
When I told my father that I talk to Jesus and he responds, he said it’s because I am a good pure guy.
A female friend, with whom I flirt, says it’s supernatural powers of medium or psychic, and not an illness.
You see, everyone reinforces my grandiose ideas

1 Like

Is that a good thing? :thinking:

1 Like

Well, hold on to that. It radiates nothing but love.

The other option is disintegrating in depths of the hell which is not the place where anyone wants to go. You’ve something positive rolling.

Trust me - Your not Psychic. Its a delusion i had for years before i was medicated. Your mother shouldnt be putting ideas in your head.

3 Likes

When I was young I had a group of friends that fancied me a psychic. I no longer believe.

What do you do in this case, helping others or what? How is your religion going, any followers yet? People trust and like you so that’s a good thing

1 Like

Of course i help. Sure. No followers yet. Maybe one girlfriend. I don’t need followers. Anyone can be of my religion without denying their own religion. It’s Syncretism. Putting together all religions for world peace and love

A quote from the great Terrance Mckenna: “ In a traditional society, if you exhibited “schizophrenic” tendencies, you are immediately drawn out of the pack and put under the care and tutelage of master shamans. You are told: “You are special. Your abilities are very central to the health of our society. You will cure. You will prophesy. You will guide our society in its most fundamental decisions.” Contrast this with what a person exhibiting schizophrenic activity in our society is told. They’re told: “You don’t fit in. You are becoming a problem. You don’t pull your own weight. You are not of equal worth to the rest of us. You are sick. You have to go to the hospital. You have to be locked up.” – You are on a par with prisoners and lost dogs in our society. So that treatment of schizophrenia makes it incurable.”

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.