People are bullying me

my doc laughed at me when i said i have borderline instead of psychosis

Its bcz he’s confident that you have psychosis and bcz you’re trying to change your diagnosis challenging him.

but why :confused: i have never hallucinated

I’ve never hallucinated or heard voices either…it can be just delusions.

You keep running in a circle men.

might be because my doctor just keeps saying i had delusions without telling me what he means

can it? i read that a sign of fake psychosis was delusions without hallucinations or vice versa

Delusions ARE psychosis. There is nothing fake in it.

No, thats not right. I have never had hallucinations or heard voices and I’m diagnozed Sz. I have had many different delusions. Thats all it takes.

i know they are a symptom of psychosis but i thought you needed to have other symptoms besides them

No, I never had hallucinations. From my own experience delusions are the worst and most dangerous part of sz. You can hallucinate while on drugs without having schizophrenia. Delusions are the core symptoms of schizophrenia.

i dont think i can have sz tho… my first belief the Dr classifies as “delusions” started at age 11 and isnt it a little bit early?

Its early but possible, there is videos of a 10 y.o. girl with sz on youtube and girls get sz much later than boys, 25+ y.o. I had delusions since 14 y.o. and small delusions even before that. I wish I was diagnosed earlier before I try to kill someone and try to kill myself.

I am a girl though… And if you mean January Schofield she isnt SZ at all, her parents were munchausen by proxy cases

Trust your doctor. They have a vast amount of experience. You’re probably psychotic NOS for now and time will tell if you’re schizophrenic.

except that it aint a diagnosis at all its a made up label to label everything weird

So people give you a made up lable that you think means ‘everything weird’ and you are complaining it doesn’t apply to you since you are just ‘abnormal/weird’?

yeah because m not actually psychotic or deluded

No, I know her, I was talking about another 10 y.o. girl, forgot her name, her mother said she was playing with knives so her parents hide them now.

oh i see, makes more sense