Schizophrenia.com

People are accusing me of being dumb

saying stuff like its not safe to video chat with over 18s online
its not sexual in any way, i wish people understood that

Do these people even know your age? Is it obvious that you look young?

well I look like I am 12-13 irl

most of them know my age yes

1 Like

Why do you videochat with adults? Friends or math tutoring? How can you tutor material you never studied?

i self-studied it? and both, friends and math tutoring

1 Like

Wow, so you can understand college mathematics?

calculus 1 and 2 yes, nothing else really if college algebra doesnt count :smiley:

2 Likes

You can tutor for cash, I did that when I was a minor but ppl of my age and younger. One was the kid of my work boss. He eventually became my friend.

i know thats what ive been trying to do but apparently i cant have a paypal account… sigh

Yea don’t tutor adults in real life, its dangerous.

2 Likes

it was online not in real life but i get what u mean

Tutor your age and younger, like teach them at school, they pay you cash, no paypal.

1 Like

it really doesnt work in my country, theres no such a thing :confused:

You don’t have friends your age and younger at school? Maybe you can tutor them. Your parents can also be with you if outside school.

1 Like

yeah i dont have any friends in school :confused: my only friend is older than me and lives far away but in my country

1 Like

Can you get involved in provincial and national mathematics competitions? You can win lots of money. I was invited twice in math, my avg was 90+%, but I refused, it was extra work.
A friend in college won 10 000$ in a provincial physics competition.

thats a good idea, i might consider that

1 Like

I’m sorry if what was going on was totally platonic and people made you feel dumb. People on here have a high level of paranoia about stuff. Maybe they did try to take advantage because of your age? I know adults that have run businesses. Of course all of them have run into people that don’t want to pay. It is unfortunately something that you run into while doing business. Maybe take @Aziz advice.

1 Like