Schizophrenia.com

Pedro's thought provoking memes part II







May be an image of one or more people and text that says "ONLY 7% OF YOUR COMMUNICATION IS THE WORDS YOU SAY. THE OTHER 93% OF YOUR COMMUNICATION IS YOUR ENERGY."
image

30 Gratitude Quotes That Will Brighten Your Day
image



1 Like





image

4 Likes



1 Like