Pdoc told me what was up

He said that drugs caused my sz. My family introduced me to coke and H. They broke me on purpose. I was an ■■■■■■■, still am, but this is my punishment. Im still sorry.

1 Like

pdocs dont know anything about what causes sz . i wouldnt trust em some people do coke all there lives and are fine


Yes, they’re just guessing. Most MI diagnosis’s are a guessing game since they really don’t know how they happen or what causes them. That’s why finding the right medication can be frustrating.


The brain is a very complicated machine! They say we only access 10% of our brain and have no clue how to unlock the other 90%!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.