• 60 minutes
  • as much time as I need
  • other
  • I hate your dumbass poll, get it off the interweb

0 voters

1 Like

I can’t make a difference between 15 and 20 min :smile:

1 Like

They told me once I could have as much time as I need but i know the appointments are scheduled every 30 minutes. They used to have them scheduled every 20 minutes and they were always running behind. It was a cluster f uck. Now it runs pretty darn smooth.

2 Likes

It feels like they fly by so fast! Grrrr!

2 Likes

I have 15 minutes. If I’m well it’s usually 5 to 10 depending on whether the shrink needs a break!

I’m old school and stable. I know my issues and med changes haven’t happened for years. In the STates…I had an hour and it wasn’t as productive. Get in and get out forces you to be pretty productive. It’s not for everyone but 15 minutes is more than enough if stable!

2 Likes

I’m supposed to take around 15 minutes, but I usually take 20 because I talk a lot.

2 Likes

30 minutes session. I will go on Monday

2 Likes

As much time as I need, which is usually 5 minutes since her only responsibility is meds and physical health.

I saw her for the last time two days ago. GP from now on.

3 Likes

How can an appt only be 5 minutes? I guess mine are longer since we go over theeffects the meds have on my heart and bloodwork. She works with my cardiologist

2 Likes

Because the meds work and that’s pretty much it. I’ve usually only seen her when I’ve wanted to change my dose, and she trusts my judgment so that’s really just a formality.

I don’t really understand why almost everyone here sees their pdoc regularly.

4 Likes

I used to see my previous pdocs every month. Now with the third pdoc, I see him once every three months when I need another 3 month prescription. Of course I call him when in crisis and he adjusts the doses via phone

3 Likes

I just call and say I need a new prescription. We have an electronic system for that, so I can just call and then go to the pharmacy and pick it up.

3 Likes

Really? That sounds fantastic

2 Likes

It’s pretty nice. It makes things much easier.

4 Likes

I do since have long qts. I can only be on certain meds. So, we have to outweigh pros cons. I try not to take much time. Good that you’re in a good place :hugs:

3 Likes

My usual appointments are 25 minutes. Once in November, I go for 45 minutes to do disability paperwork.

1 Like

Usually it’s only about 15 minutes, but if I’m about to go on a new med, the session could last up to 30 minutes.
But that’s rare.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.