Patterns I Notice About Voices

EXAMPLES 1 & 2:

1. The more trouble I have hearing people clearly, the more likely people will sound divisive, pessimistic, and shady to me. The more clearly I can hear people, the more plain they sound. My brain processes this information imaginatively, but it’s not relevant information. Most of what I could or couldn’t hear from people was always irrelevant and often fruiting logical fallacies stemming from half made, delusional paradigms. That’s okay. They may or may not do as they may speechwise, but what is is what is. :slight_smile:

2. I also noticed that the more socially successful I am, the more assistive my voices become. Imagine that you are talking with people, and you have thoughts. You have all kinds of thoughts, and some of them are in the form of spoken words. These thoughts come to you as you think about what you are saying, what you’re going to say, and what the other person/s is going to say.

If these thoughts are somehow personalized as if they are “pseudo teletransmissions” from someone somewhere, then my brain reacts to them as if it was invaded. If these thoughts are personalized as if they are my own, and I’m successfully communicating and retaining respect from the person/s in reality, then these thoughts become helpful telling me what to say, what the person is going to think or say, etc. They become assistive.

It feels like I have suddenly extra thinking power from seemingly out of nowhere with me, and this is how the mind is supposed to be. I started experiencing this after studying mindology for a year. People stop tearing down my reputation, and that alone boosts the nature of this “assistive phenomenon” in my mind. The voices then are harmless examples of my brain’s calculatory abilities emanating from my subconscious, and often they are accurate.

2 Likes

Can you simplify this? I want to read it, but I don’t have that concentration.

3 Likes

Stressful situations make my voices worse. I think I got the jist of what you are saying, I don’t know if you can control your environment or your relationship with the voice and expect it to change its behavior, but I’ve been able to edit out a lot of recurring content with reality checking. The things I used to believe when they said them… after I stopped believing them they lost a lot of power over me.

2 Likes

I get that a lot, and it’s not just with you or sz’s, or anything like that. It’s with many people.

I have to suggest to start with learning “what is the subject” in every sentence you ever read or hear? Then figure “what is the predicate” that describes that subject?

As a species you naturally scan with your eyes and your ears for subjects, and your brain instantly starts discerning what is that subject doing or being like. Just point your brain towards a subject, and it will sort out all of the predicates about it whether it’s things you see and hear, or it’s sentences you read or listen to.

Langue works in subject + predicate logic because that’s how the universe works. Every object or phenomenon has a description. When information has only a subject or only a predicate, it’s not information. It is meaningless. Information means something.

If I said, “Rock,” and I said no more, what’s that mean? We don’t know. It’s illogical.

If I said, “Swift,” and I said no more, what’s that mean? We don’t know. It’s illogical.

If I said, “Rock swift,” we would assume this is a fast rock. Are rocks fast? Not unless something else has projected them.

And if you don’t know what the subject grammar means, then you have to highlight it, right click your mouse, and search the definition as best you can on the internet including in videos sometimes. The same is true about the predicate words.

If we are not on the same page with our grammar, we cannot transfer our thoughts between each other because we will misunderstand the words, or we will not understand the words at all. Grammatical definitions are very important.

This takes practice and learning, and eventually you become a good reader, listener, speaker, and writer…for free. It changes your life, and it liberates you.

Just remember always that if you are not able to keep listening to someone, or you are not able to stay focused when you are reading, make yourself focus on the subject of the sentence, and then allow your brain to fill in the predicatory details about the subject. It will happen for you automatically, but it won’t unless you remember to pinpoint the subject of the sentences.

The reason we have trouble focusing on what people are saying or what we are reading is because our brain’s can’t determine what the subject/s is, so when we fade in and out, all of the words seem like predicates. But what are the predicates describing? We can’t know unless we pinpoint the subjects that the predicatory words are describing, so we lose focus, lose attention, and we just do not understand.

This isn’t about sz or any form of illness. This is simply about practicing how to read, think, listen, speak, and write. It’s the basis of informationology. You are information. That’s what a mind is. When you understand this every day, you get smarter, and you become better with language.

:blush: Happy Hunting

1 Like

Are you saying you stopped believing what the voices mean or are trying to say, or are you saying that you stopped believing that these voices were anything other than your own mind?

It’s a big difference. :slight_smile:

I used to be told I was going to die shortly, when I came to my senses that I was healthy and not in danger of that, the voices stopped telling me that. Same for when they told me they were a live person on the same planet as me and that it was telepathy. When I came to my senses and had insight I realized that wasn’t possible, and the voice stopped making those claims shortly thereafter. I’ve been medicated with insight for awhile now, the voice is now limited to just telling me I’m a bad person, which isn’t nearly as destructive as what it used to say.

1 Like

My theory is that as long as one keeps one eye so to speak on what the mind really is and what it is being, and the other eye so to speak on what the mind is meaning, then the sz can be controlled.

As soon as one forgets what the mind is and what it is doing with one eye so to speak, then the mind slips back into sz, believes the delusions that are implied in the mind, and the feelings become hectic…until the mind is analyzed again for what it is.

It’s like keeping an eye on what the TV is and what it is doing while keeping an eye on the story that the TV implies at the same time. If one forgets the TV, then one loses one’s self in the feelings causing one to feel like what is implied on the TV is reality, so feelings begin to pour like hate, anger, silliness, fear, sadness…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.