Patriots dynasty might be over with

The owner of the New England Patriots got in trouble with the law. He might be forced to step down from the team.

@Coldcomfort and @Jonnybegood

5 Likes

As a steelers fan I am glad to here this.

1 Like

Are you from Pittsburgh? They are losing Le’veon Bell and Antonio Brown. It could however make them better as long as they don’t lose big ben.

1 Like

No I’m from Iowa, but yeah I’m kinda glad we are getting rid of those two; they created too much drama

1 Like

This means the jets may win the SB sooner than expected :grimacing:

1 Like

Robert Kraft, a billionaire, is arrested for alleged solicitation of a prostitute in a strip mall.

You can’t make this stuff up.

3 Likes

As a Miami Dolphins fan, this makes me very happy. :yum::yum::yum:

2 Likes

They might have been human trafficking victims from China.

1 Like

That’s why I’m glad he got caught.

2 Likes

Why is this air about the Patriots that it just isn’t right? Deflate gate. I think they got done for other things as well. Yeah they are successful on the field but winning at any cost just leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

3 Likes

The tuck rule game 2 decades ago bothered me the most about them. They ain’t winning another super bowl.

3 Likes

I almost forgot about the tuck rule. They are dirt. :chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

1 Like

What’s the tuck rule?

1 Like

Lame. They won’t let you post this. :racehorse::racehorse::racehorse:

1 Like

It’s part of the Patriot conspiracy that you can’t post it :joy::-1:

3 Likes

lol, you can watch it directly on youtube if you are interested

1 Like

Yup, it is witchcraft. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yeah, let’s all dog pile on the Patriots, like every other team is filled to the brim with paragons of virtue :roll_eyes:

Not that two wrongs make a who-cares, but this allergy to other peoples’ success is truly sickening to behold.

That said, what kind of creep goes to a sex slave shop. I’m very disappointed in Robert Kraft. There’s no excuse for this.

2 Likes

That’s what we’re saying!!!

No we just like bagging on the patriots :wink:

Seriously though, it’s wrong AND people like bagging on the pats.

2 Likes