Past my red line

Spent five hours videoing this year’s local dancing wth the stars competition. Standing room only. Actually had to muscle people out of the way to do the video. Now popping CPZ and telling myself I won’t be doing this again next year. Blech.

Pixel.

4 Likes

What’s ‘CPZ’ ?

1 Like

Chlorpromazine. Old med that’s good for flattening active symptoms in a hurry, but that I only take when I’m in rough shape.

Pixel.

1 Like

Hope you feel better soon… and get to enjoy a day to yourself.

I hope you feel better soon. Maybe you need to take a break from one of your seven jobs and get a weekend to yourself. You do literally everything.

The like was a :heart: not a “I like this”

Yeah, I know. I can handle most of the load, but event coverage always hammers me in terms of symptoms because of the crowds at each one. I had two teens I was paying to help out with other camera angles and they were frazzled, too. They’re both neurotypicals. The event was oversold and God forbid you block anyone trying to get a useful angle.

Pixel.

I could never stand the pressure of filming live events. It always turned me into a wreck. That’s why I decided not to use my film degree.

I don’t know how you manage that sort of a pace. I know I wouldn’t be able to manage it.

Who says I’m managing it?

HehheHeehehHEEheehehehe…

Pixel.

4 Likes

I’d probably curl up in a ball and lay under a table… you stayed standing.

1 Like