Partner's uncle has a request

My partner’s uncle that is currently living with us is getting his family’s house ready asked me to teach his daughter who really wants a ball python about snakes and look for one for her on reptile classifieds. I found one close by that is female for 80 which is a good price for a female.

He did say he doesn’t care what his girlfriend says their daughter is getting a snake. He also said he doesn’t want his sons to get a bearded dragon because they aren’t responsible. He saw how they fought over kaisei and kaisei didn’t respond in,a negative way he was calm cool and collected the whole time.

4 Likes

Ballies are cool. $80 for a female. That is cheap. But what’s the catch?

I dont know, she looks good in the pics the guy sent me. She doesn’t come with any supplies though

1 Like

It’s just what little I know about herping. I’d expect a triple digit at least. Something feels off. Idk. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The only thing so far that is off is they tried to breed her and none of the eggs hatched or were viable. Meaning dud eggs.

1 Like

I guess that’s not horrible in itself. But I still sorta wonder.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.