Part of the reason I am not motivated to get a GF

@Gtx1990 I am not interested in a relationship.
Even though I follow Jewish religious law and it includes marriage and procreation,
I know this I won’t do. Never. And let God judge me.

And btw @Gtx1990 if your private part doesn’t work, and you want to have sex you
may opt for a same sex relationship.

2 Likes

I don’t have motivation for relationship I don’t know if it’s illness or meds.It sucks

Yes, but it does get a little tiring. Today I slept a lot and only went out for breakfast. Tomorrow I leave the city to visit my grandma at a retirement home in the country. It is not easy to be a traveler because you constantly need to be around people!

what’s the problem @Gtx1990 why is it a problem?
I am likely to remain single even though it is bad religiously and religion is very dear to my heart.
You aren’t even bound by religious considerations so what’s the problem with a lack of relationship?

Everyone have had or are in a relationship.I need sex,I need experience of love.Whats wrong for a 27 years old wanting relationship.27 is already adult,a few more years and I would be a 30 year old virgin,■■■■ ■■■■

1 Like

@Gtx1990 no it’s not true that everyone has or had a relationship.
I didn’t have and don’t have any.
However, if you wish you can try to look for a relationship.
It seems OK to me.

Go take some courses at a local College or University. I met lots of friend-girls at my classes though never pursued a serious relationship because I had to keep my schizophrenia a secret. If you’re going to have a relationship with a girl, are you going to tell her you have schizophrenia? That was my problem.

1 Like

It’s not the illness I’ll tell you that so it’s most likely the medication.

1 Like

Will keep it a secret and tell them after some time.Now I don’t even know much girl,I am 27.

1 Like

You’ll be the right age to date some College/University girls who will be 19-21 at school. I’d say quit work since it’s your dad’s business and find a girlfriend.

1 Like

Maybe you just haven’t foind the right person to "lift your -um, uh, spirits, yeah, spirits up to the point that it works like you hope it would."
As in, maybe the ‘right’ person would do it for you…?

2 Likes