Part of my burden of being a human

I feel guilty that I am evolved as much as I am, being human, there are some things that my brain does that are pretty remarkable. These are things that all humans do I am talking about. Simple things like driving and using your intuition while driving to navigate better, I was thinking about it the other night while I was driving and it’s pretty remarkable what somethings that us humans can do.

Here’s where the burden comes from, I did nothing to achieve this. Unless you believe in reincarnation strongly… But I have all these amazing gifts for being human that I was just born into… I didn’t do anything to accomplish these gifts. This is where the burden comes from. Evolution more so than mankind is simply a remarkable thing and so interesting to me I could listen to evolutionary insights for years and never get bored of it.

5 Likes

you did do something to achive all you have as a human.
You grew up.

As a small baby, our eyes have weak vision and focus.

We have no real motor skills or fine motor skills for our smaller limbs (fingers).

We have no balance and can not walk.

We dont remember, but man did we work hard to get those things.:wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.