Schizophrenia.com

Parfum...eau de cow pee...!

thought i would share this one,
i was driving back from my therapy appointment and this open top convertible was following a cattle truck ( b-double ), waaaaaaaay too close.
the cattle started to pee and this poured on to the road , spraying the manicured fashionistas inside said car.
needless to say they quickly pulled over to wipe them selves and the seats down and put the electric roof up !!
alas the damage was already done !!
even our car was splatted…it was rather funny…and smelly.
take care

10 Likes

Hahaha, these manicured fashionistas were having their adventure when they were following the cattle truck, I suppose.

Good story, darksith.

2 Likes

I love a story with a happy ending!

3 Likes

Oh the cow pee pee smell inside the car…that should teach them.

2 Likes

Lol too funny. One time my mom was driving and there was a mattress on the truck in front of us. Mom wanted a new matress. She shouted out “I want that matters! Give it to me right now!” And the matress instantly flew off the truck, luckily missed us and rolled into the ditch. We were jokingkly saying we should go get it, but we didn’t want to steal.

3 Likes

OMG…LOL… just pee though? imagine if they had pooed… I never follow open cow trucks too close…they poop out the back a lot…

I used to work at a dairy farm…do you know when cows cough and poo at the same time it is projectile poop that can shoot 20 feet? I’ve seen people get hit with that… i learned real quick when the cows started a certain breathing and their butt was puckering to get out of the way fast…

1 Like

Is your Mom a sorceress? that’s actually pretty cool! Did the owners stop and get their own mattress?

2 Likes

i watched a documentary on rhinos’, beautiful creatures, but they can blast it out 40 feet behind them…ouch !
it would be funny being a game warden, i would have to put my unsuspecting tourists in the said vicinity…man, that would be funny !?!
take care

My first year living out here I learned not to stand behind a cow when they are in the fresh slough grass. Buggers can ‘shoot’ a long way when they cough. Pretty accurate, too. Even worse, that green shiz doesn’t come out of cameras easily.

10-96

1 Like

@e_lunaseer strange things like that seem to run in our family. We were talking saying we should pick up some collard greens and up on the tv came “collard and collard pianos” it was weird. Last week my Sun ran upstairs and sais “hey mom!” And someone on the tv said it right after. He thought that was hilarious. One time a friend asked me if I wanted to get ice cream in the cafeteria at lunch, and for some dumb reason I said “we can’t, there’s no ice cream today.” She gave me a weird look and said okay, whatever lets go get ice cream. We went there and they had ice cream, so we ordered two cones, but then the whole store blacked out and when the power came back on the ice cream machine didn’t work for some reason. It was soft serve and there was no way to get the ice cream out. I said I told you so. It was awesome.

Same here. I don’t think them strange though. Today I had several miles to walk and I thought "I wonder if (guys name) is out and about.’ Hadnt seen the dude in like 2 months and I will usually see him between 10 - 11 am if I do. It was 8;30 am…no cars on the road due to holiday weekend. I heard a car coming, turned around and there he was, just seconds after I had thought about him…

1 Like

made me think of this photo I saw online a while back:

1 Like