Parental warnings requested

You never responded but I’m with ya

God bless honey

And we can’t help that you’re a homophobe.

1 Like

You didn’t, @NiceHat has inferred too much from your post and decided it should be censored.

The best part of parenting if you’re good

Is knowing what to overlook

If you get too overbearing they rebel

1 Like

@anon84763962 You’re Australian right? Since your thing says “smites the vegemite” and Vegemite is Australian. Just wondering. It’s like 3 am in Australia. Get some sleep!

That’s true, I rebelled and got arrested.

1 Like

lol I am Australian, it’s 6.50am here. I do get up around 3am to see MR Turtle off to work though!

1 Like

@Moonbeam. Just please close and lock it before I’m called more names that are unwarranted.

I’m the same person I was last week thought you’d know

Please @moonbeam Am I really in the wrong here?

:laughing: now this thread is interesting.

4 Likes

Discussion of sexuality, side effects of meds, etc. are reasonable in my opinion.

Folks just need to be attentive to not posting explicit or obscene content.

2 Likes

Thank you, @Moonbeam . I’ve been kind of saying whatever I want and in the future I’ll try to use my filter more, but I appreciate you clarifying that I did nothing “wrong”.

3 Likes

Given the moderator says this, age 13 in the FAQ is too young is my point.

@NiceHat if you have a concern about forum and site guidelines, I recommend you contact @SzAdmin

I think Sooner should change his avatar. It looks like the blue line is having gay sex with the red line. It’s obscene, I tell you! Obscene!!! :joy:

4 Likes

Also @NiceHat you can use “Muted” to hide an uncomfortable thread. it’s very helpful.

problem solved…?

as a romantic poet and schizophrenic, I have realized that sometimes I look at things too “romantically”. so usually when I see something disturbing, it’s only disturbing from my point of view

1 Like

LOL you’re right!!! But it’s just the logo of Twenty One Pilots. A band. Nothing sexual. They’re both Christians.

3 Likes

Christian butt sex!!! Oh noes! My poor, delicate sensibilities!

4 Likes

Know is late to jump in now as a teen did you not think that I am able to self mod the stuff I read on here? Or who I inact with? I have a brain I can use it.

A LOT of the posts here I never touch aka read because I know is not the right topic for me and that co of my age like what do I want to read about med side effect an ■■■■■ size a a girl is got nothing to do with me

Key point nothing to do with me or would this be a problem if the post was about the side effects if bigger beast grow?

An with health issues mental ion body does have the effect of growing us up faster.

As for sex so what? I got better things to be doing and reading about it.

If something is going to borther you or trigger you then do not read it! Simple easy done over with

4 Likes