Schizophrenia.com

' pantus fallus downus syndrome ! '

my brother in law ’ shrek ', no he actually looks like shrek in human form !!
has a phobia that his pants are going to fall down !
in ’ man logic ', he pulls his trousers, and shorts up high nearly under his ’ moobs ’ and fastens it all in with a big belt !! genius !
and i am the mentally ill one !?!
take care
p.s my sister in law is always pulling them down to a normal level ( his waist ! ) so his ’ syndrome ’ does not scare or embarrass his two children or their friends…

my other brother in law suffers from the horrible disease of ’ whitus pantus way too tightus syndrome ‘…he is stuck in the seventies…
i think he wants to be john travolta or a member of the bee gees’…
once they were so tight and white he could have been arrested for crimes against fashion…
take care

7 Likes

Because of Justin Bieber, and Psy Gangnam Style…

The M.C. Hammer pants are coming back in style up here.

2 Likes

“Can’t Touch This” !!

3 Likes

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO…no no no no.
take care

2 Likes

For Mr. Nick

That’s word… legit…

5 Likes

My pants fall down all the time too. Maybe I’ll hike them up and sew them to my bra and I won’t have this problem. But first I have to get a bunch of kids to start doing it so it will be the cool thing to do.

6 Likes

it is always good not to be the first one !! not the first fashion victim !
if it all goes horribly wrong you can blame some one else…!!
take care

3 Likes

It’s funny. When this video first came out on MTV or VH1 (can’t remember which) I was going through a relapse. But it makes me nostalgic just the same! Maybe because I was so young at that time. But thanks, I had forgotten how good (catchy) that song really was.

1 Like

I wear overalls every day and a powerlifting singlet every night out of fear of my pants falling down.

2 Likes

With all this problem with pants, I sure am glad I wear skirts.

4 Likes

M.C. Hammer can still move. There’s a Gangnam Style / 2 legit 2 quit mix. I can only find the the tiny clip.

Beans and Frank - no calzones?!?

1 Like

Lol. I am currently enjoying “laughterus at the pantus situationus”

1 Like