Pansdisease get a grip

I understand you are obessed with my method of alcohol for suicide. It would have been very effective if my boyfriend wasnt living with me. I cant answer you questions today because of the post limit. But please try to get over the obsession I dont want to be responsible for someone killing themselves. If the universe wanted you dead you would be dead.

2 Likes

Pans not gonna kill himself. Don’t worry about it.

The universe is killing me though, aorist, it’s a long drawn out and painful death actually. It’s really serious.

Rubbing alcohol would hurt like ■■■■.

As soon as your born you start dying

I have trouble with it yeah. So harsh and violent, never sat well with me these things.

But pain has a way of doing things. You will just snap all of a sudden you know, take the leap because you are forced sometimes.

If only people weren’t complete dickheads i could get some of the sweet stuff and just fade out comfortably, but no we’re all slaves.

I really don’t get why this isn’t a much larger issue with people in general, you really might end up needing this stuff, really really need it.

Basically, there are two paths you can walk: faith or fear. It’s impossible to simultaneously trust God and not trust God.

Charles Stanley

Leave pansdisease alone, He’s trying to cope the best he can, we all are.

2 Likes

nothing to see here

Pans have had these depressive writings as long as I have been on this forum. In the past I got a little scared of his writings, but now I am used to these, sorry Pans but these depressive writings are always quite similar, last year you talked about overdosing with meds and so on and I am not scared of these any longer.

Time for everyone to calm down and quit with name calling. This topic is now closed. New replies are no longer allowed.

Pixel.
(Wearing moderator hat)

2 Likes