Panic attack in queue

When I am in queue, like today that I wanted to pay the bill of the phone, I was feeling dizzy, my heart was pounding really fast, I though I was going to die

Anyone else with panic in queues?

what does queue mean?

Line of people 15151515

Not panic, but I when I was in queue, I really hated that my body being touched by others…!!!

I have this problem in waiting rooms full of people too. I revert back to thought broadcasting and I nearly panic. I have to hold myself to the chair so I don’t get up and run away.

I often used to feel panicky before I was on Beta-blockers.

I feel for you buddy. Going outside in general is pretty tough for me. I went out to a pub today but left quick time

That’s why i pay everything online. I can’t deal with people. Groceries are the worst thing ever. I understand your feeling.

I get that way too

My heart rate spikes in a queue, because I hallucinate like mad around people talking.

Going through the ‘checklist’ in my head (so I can blend in better around others) helps me focus on something other than my anxiety level rising into critical.
Online payments (and anything else that I can do online instead of facing a real person or worse- having to call) are such a good thing for me.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.