Panera Bread’s coffee subscription

For $8.99/month you can get unlimited coffee from Panera. Sounds like a pretty good deal, eh?

1 Like

Seems weird, what if you sell the coffee you take from them to others lol?

2 Likes

I am sure when companies say unlimited its not true, thers always a limit.

2 Likes

You can only get one cup per every couple of hours. I guess that’s a limit.

1 Like

Hmmm maybe I should be a coffee dealer watch out cops

4 Likes

Do they have Panera up north? @Aziz

1 Like

Nop, I just looked it up in Google. None in Canada. Is it premade coffee or its groynd coffee you make at home?

1 Like

I usually use Trader Joe’s instant cold brew powder but they have supply shortages so I’ve been making ground coffee in my French press. You?

1 Like

@Ninjastar do you drink coffee? I’ve known you too long to not know this

1 Like

I switched to caffeine pills a few months ago as coffee made me agitated for some reason. I used Kirkland colombian ground coffee from Costco and Nescafé Espresso before.

I think coffee makes me agitated too but I tried to go off it and got a massive headache. I’ll be forced to go off it anyways next week because I’m trying Clozapine. I’m going to miss coffee.

1 Like

Yea I miss coffee too, I used to make iced coffee with Nescafe and Ice.

1 Like

I keep trying to quit. Keep returning. I just can’t stay away from coffee. Only 1 cup a day though, in the early morning.

1 Like

I make High-Power cold coffee: 6-7 tablespoons of (preferably Trader Joe’s) instant coffee in a quart bottle, sugar and milk to taste, refrigerate overnight - basically liquid crack haha :exploding_head: NOT kidding

Are you not supposed to use caffeine on clozapine? I am taking clozapine and drinking like 4 cups of coffee a day. I told the psychiatrist and they didn’t say to quit.

All I can say is that my mom said she saw online not to have caffeine on Clozapine. Maybe inquire further with your doctor.

They wouldn’t hire me,

even though I have years of experience.

usually I don’t hold a grudge, but I don’t go there.

1 Like

I was just telling one of my best friends about how panera bread triggers my paranoia really hard. The decor always looks really fake and so does the food. It’s like a fake restaurant. It’s for the people who dont wanna go to a restaurant or cafe but they want the delusion of such an experience. I think id rather pay more money for 7-eleven coffee than walk into a panera bread ever again. That is a really good deal though.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.