Overwhelmed

Just feel like satellites made my life much harder than it had to be. Then they took my sperm because that produces a certain type of kid. It’s really overwhelming thinking about it. They just mess with me now. They made it so I get the gist out of everything reading. Then I read to much and now I can’t comprehend anything. Just little things like that they can control.

1 Like

Talk to your doctor about this. It’s really important info to be shared with your doctor

3 Likes

@Briteeyez is right, tell your pdoc…

1 Like

yeah @TheBest. sounds like you might have read some unhealthy things, tmi of the wrong kind. discuss with your doc. sometimes it’s a matter of meds and being choosy what you read and watch. they often work in tandem. i am a firm believer in garbage in, garbage out. there is a lot of junk out there. hope you get some relief soon.

2 Likes

I was reading Harry Potter. I just thought the right person controlling one of you would see this. Dumb delusion. Sorry about that.

1 Like

Anybody is welcome to delete this I was pretty manic yesterday.

1 Like

yeah @TheBest i’ve gotten some pretty irrational delusions too. Seems to me those of us who have very good imaginations need to be careful what we read and watch and meds too if it gets too bad. Potter could confuse the susceptible. I feel some are extra sensitive to what they take in and can take it to heart. discuss with your doc but mine recommended being careful what i read and watch. sometimes i’ll go there but i am now aware when i’m in unhealthy territtory .was a matter of meds and behavior changes and even still sometimes i slip but it’s very short and i become aware of it more quickly. jeez the mind and imagination can be tricky at times.

2 Likes

Wise words @finally thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.