Schizophrenia.com

Overt Mind Control Ad

Watch this short little video. This is a prime example of the media letting you know about mind control and the fact some of the PTB want people as puppets…If you know the symbolism of the maze (labyrinth) and the wheel…the rest is pretty self explanatory.
Also at :33 notice when the wheel slows down and it looks like she is wiping her brow she is really saluting…
A lot of media is designed for purposes of mind controlling the masses and they don’t even use subliminal…it’s way obvious.

Mind Control Handler in H&M Ad

“In Greek mythology, the Labyrinth (Greek λαβύρινθος labyrinthos, possibly the building complex at Knossos) was an elaborate structure designed and built by the legendary artificer Daedalus for King Minos of Crete at Knossos. Its function was to hold the Minotaur, a mythical creature that was half man and half bull and was eventually killed by the Athenian hero Theseus. Daedalus had so cunningly made the Labyrinth that he could barely escape it after he built it.1 Theseus was aided by Ariadne, who provided him with a skein of thread, literally the “clew”, or “clue”, so he could find his way out again.”

1 Like

We pulled into a gas station the other day, and I heard a subliminal message that said “You should get a rockstar energy drink” and I got one. LOL.

2 Likes

RockStar advertizing… :smiley:

I was cleaning and found this note from June 20. 2012 …its what some voices said to me:

Voice: “Let the sun beat down upon it.”

Voice yelling: “Thats it! Thats it! CLASS OVER!”

Guys voice: “You wont steal. you wont steal, ay?”

Girls voice: “He poor history to do.”

Sounds like nonsense, but I remember that.And it was a metallic type voice like from a machine, and it happened 2 months before I had the 7 days strait experience with the mind control.

That was a pretty neat ad.

thats a weird ad

here’s something ii thought was quite funny but sad at the same time lol

this is a really funny ad-

LOL! That is hilarious. it makes me want to time-travel.

This ad seems to me to be just plain silly. Who would believe such nonsense? Women see themselves as puppets? As slaves to fashion? On a subliminal level this is blatently offensive. Finally she gets a man and lays down the rules? What a bunch of nonsense!

that one is silly but it does give subliminal messages…check this out…And people don’t think they do this?

"FORT KNOX, KY — The U.S. Army Recruiting Command’s top officer was called to testify before Congress after an investigation by the Inspector General’s office determined that powerful subliminal messages were hidden within the iconic “Army Strong” recruiting song, commonly used as a background soundtrack in Army recruiting commercials and videos.

In testimony before the House Armed Services Committee, Maj. Gen. David Mann confirmed the messages were part of a top-secret joint venture between USAREC and the U.S. Army psychological-operations community, the ultimate goal of which was to secure the maximum number of new recruits into the Army while simultaneously keeping down the costs associated with enlistment bonuses and other recruiting incentives.

The subliminal messages, which were designed by PSYOP teams working at the U.S. Army Special Operations Command at Ft. Bragg, N.C., were engineered to impede certain higher brain functions; specifically, the ability to resist coercive pressure and perform simple cost-benefit comparisons."

This is some random guy writing a blog and saying what ever he wants. For extreme claims you need extreme evidence - and this guy provides no evidence.

To believe anything in life - you need some clear evidence. Random statements on blogs are not evidence.

Please stop posting statements without any facts in them, or links to real evidence.