Out of body, be back in 20 min.... (new gift from the head circus)

Yeah, Surprised my new class started yesterday. I have a problem because the teacher sends us
’ ‘documents’ on the class website but I don’t know how to open them and read them. apparently in order to do that I need Microsoft Word. Well anyway, I’m going to call tech support to help me.

1 Like

It’s remarkable how just knowing that you’ve got someone in your corner can get you through a bad day. Especially a sibling. They know you in away that others will never really be able to. We trust each other completely and keep each other motivated.

My mother is an amazing woman. You can hand her a problem and she fixes it. She’s one of those people who are full of life and happiness, always sees the best in others and wants everyone to feel comfortable. I don’t where I would be without either one of them. I am extremely lucky.

Congrats on starting your classes and best of luck with them! The hard part is over and all thats left is to settle into the rhythm. :smile:

1 Like

The best way to have parsnips is to roast them just like u do potatos. They r gorgeous like that. Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside. Preferbly with a joint of meat that’s also roasted, roast potatos, veg and gravy. There’s nothing like a home made roast. Xxx

1 Like

I’m beginning to think this is anger triggering this. Go to class… I’m fine. Go to a quick planning meeting at work… I’m a little uptight, but I sit in back and cope and I don’t float around. I went to group, I was fine.

Last night that kid who made my sister cry comes back over and I Do NOT want him any where near my sister and it happens again. I was pushing on the door doing my best to prevent him from coming inside. Again… it was float away time as I’m watching this thinking, “This is the dumbest thing ever.” She agreed to talk to him outside. I ended up standing between them. It’s like I’m being the human shield for his words. I can’t for the life of me figure out why I’m doing that. My sis said she had to take me inside, but she couldn’t call him because her phone is still under water somewhere.( :smile:)

This morning the little (beep)er just happened to be in the area… (a dead end street on a point almost out of town? No one here is “just in the area”) But he want’s to see her. I can see myself talking to him through a crack in the window, I can hear myself threatening odd stuff… But I can’t get back in my body to control this. I am so glad she already left for her morning shift. I will not be passing on the message.

I think I’m breaking my promise not to interfere with the dating life.

Second thought, maybe it is still fear. I’m so afraid of what this guy will do, or hopes to do to my sis that it’s causing this. What ever it is, I really don’t like this float feeling. I did call my pdoc. It’s after the holidays so he’s really booked up. I have to wait until next week to see him. I can see my therapist this week.