Our little snow storm

I think most of the country is at a stand still just now bc of the snow, everywhere is closed, i’m hoping the cafe is open but it probably wont be :confused: looks like it’ll be a very quiet and boring :frowning: day but on the bright side i guess i could do with a chill day :slight_smile:

4 Likes

it’s early spring here in the middle east of China. Today is warm and drizzly outside. The temperature is above 10 degrees Celsius during the day. I’m looking forward to the typical March weather. Usually we have spring weather at March and April, and then in May, the summer is coming. We have long summer time here.

1 Like

I’m wearing 2 fat layers to survive and really thick socks

1 Like

i’m going out to explore the little winter wonderland now haha

2 Likes

That sounds like a good idea @mrhappy don’t know if we would have snow again after this bout after all. Enjoy!

1 Like

take some pictures and share them with us, @mrhappy

1 Like

Not the best pictures lol

4 Likes

I wish I had access to snow

Funny thing was I didn’t expect any mail but I got some, it was all junk mail mostly, I wouldn’t deliver that crap in the snow :joy::joy:

Are u a paper boy?

I live in Florida, so I haven’t experienced the snowstorms or the tornadoes yet, thank my stars.

1 Like

We get snow tomorrow night and friday

we haven’t had snow like this for nearly ten years lol

1 Like

It’s -2 F here and the snowbanks on the sidewalk outside are at least a meter tall. It’s clear outside but we’ve had snow storms the last 2 days. I hope Break Up (when the frozen river cracks apart) is early this year.

1 Like

Front and back from my flat xxx

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.