Our humble little Christmas tree

Nice tree, mines small too but it’s not up yet

1 Like

Thank you very much!

I don’t have a tree to show you. We don’t have it up yet.:persevere::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

2 Likes

This is my tree in my small living room

11 Likes

Nice pics you all! We wait until after the 5th with putting up a tree, because until then our local “sinterklaas” is “in the country”. We will have a family gathering with candy and gifts first at the 5th and according to the story sinterklaas then goes back to spain, only then it is time for christmassy stuff! We will have a nice tree the 6th!

2 Likes

Oh wow it’s so nice and cute

Very nice tradition

1 Like

Thanks I got it last yes by chance
I went into a furniture shop and she was closing down so without much hope I asked if she had a Christmas tree and she said yes that she was just wondering what to do with it
Cost me £10

1 Like

10 Likes

Wow that is such a great deal on a Christmas tree! I got mine for a good price too!

Yes and I got decorations from charity shop :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Very nice Drzen! I’m loving the star on top. I still have to put my angel on top mine!

Wow you sure know how to do it! Good for you!!

Aww time sure flies by…never want it to go…one thing we hold on to most is time

I loved the picture of your Christmas tree !! I already have mine up but no photo capability.

2 Likes

My tiny tree for christmas

7 Likes

Your tree is just too cute

1 Like

I just got the tree up today.
Some of the lights are out but it will have to do.

8 Likes

Lovely to see everyone getting into the festive spirit!! Nearly midnight here and just finished putting up the tree. Other decorations can wait until tomorrow. This is actually the first time I’ve had Xmas in my own place, with my own tree, and my mum has handed the one I grew up with down to me. Strange, I feel very emotional right now. Maybe a rite of passage thing? So sad and happy.

7 Likes

7 Likes