Our Best rewards

one of my biggest rewards to date was going to Florida for 2 weeks, man that was good.

but other than that i like tea and eating out etc, recently me and sweep have been sharing a bottle of pepsi in a couple of glasses with ice at a local cafe but i try different things sometimes like i tried a thing called a raspberry and vanilla cooler yesterday and it was ok

6 Likes

I’m really glad you made it to Florida. I’ve been trying to get over my fear of flying. I’m glad you were able to go with your friend as well. Something like that really needs a friend along.

I don’t know if it’s a reward, but my one of my favorite things is Adventure Sunday with my kid sis.

I remember when she moved in and started this caper, and I hated it. I didn’t want to tromp all over town, I didn’t want to be drug to new places that could be triggering, I didn’t want to have to dress up, I had so many reasons why I didn’t like it.

There for a while it was my only day out. We’d take the bus and go see the gum wall or the cherry blossom grove on the big campus.

Little by little, I began to enjoy it more and more. My sis finds the most quirky and odd stuff in the city to do and see. Now… Adventure Sunday is really important to me.

4 Likes

i wonder what i would do for an adventure Sunday lol,

i’d love to to go fly fishing again somewhere nice and catch fish
or maybe go to a park or a beach and walk along,
i would also like to visit various castles and tourist attractions.
there is so much that i have not seen in my own country and it isn’t even that big a country.

hopefully when i get my driving license i can get out and about a bit more.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s neat idea. My sisters have me over for dinner once a week. Sometimes we go out to eat. Last week we went out for Mexican food. Of course in Mexico they just call it…‘food’.

3 Likes