Other career options

Hello friends. I am back after some days suspension from the forum. Now I think i am recovered at least 75 percent from SZ. So I decided to change my career. I have taken 4 months leave without pay from job and applied for civil engineering consultant licence. After that I will apply for GST no and propriter ship firm.
If unable to do something than shall return to old job, otherwise its my dream.


Good luck then!


I’ve thought before that I was mostly cured. Usually I then have a set back. So, be careful.

But good luck with the career plans!

1 Like

I have already made office setup at my home. After licence i will look for a shop office in market place.

1 Like

Good luck! I hope it works out

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.