Original Song on my Taylor "Deep Reflection" Comments Welcome

Came up with this piece experimenting with ideas over a couple days. I like it. My dad thinks it has potential but it is just ok as it is. Curious to hear feedback on what others think.

4 Likes

I can’t seem to get it to play. I selected the “play in browser” option which usually works.

try cutting and pasting this url [link]https://soundcloud.com/user-471690519/deep-reflection [/link]

That worked! I liked the song. Very melodic and soothing.

very relaxing, good job

Wow that was good. You are very good. I doubt this helps but this is how it made me feel. The first part reminded me of waking up, it’s early in the morning. I’m alone and it’s quiet and I just stare outside and watch the fog dissipate under the newly risen sun. Near the end, I felt the opposite. I felt like I was watching the day end after a hard day’s work. Sorry if that sounds pretentious. I don’t know how to describe music. I know Every Good Boy Does Fine and F-A-C-E. lol.

I love that last chord. Something like Pat Martino might do. A highly textured chord that almost rubs the wrong way in relation to the song. I see your composition perfect as is, but I also hear light cello and violin. Excellent!

Very nice track. Don’t ever give up the music, my friend.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.