Organizing the apartment

I was able to put together a craft organizing shelf together last night and put away all my craft stuff so it looks nice! Then this morning I organized my food horde so I can see everything and everything is organized and looks good… I finally feel good about my food horde

9 Likes

Sounds fun. I love to organize. And I love looking at it when it’s done, everything all lined up. All the lines right. All the colors matching. It’s awesome.

3 Likes

Sounds great @Twialine.

1 Like

@Leaf I felt a lot better after I got it organized…I need to organize the bedroom though

3 Likes

ooh, I want to come over and help. We can wear dresses and crowns and organize your make up eat snacks and totally do it right.

2 Likes

@Leaf that sounds pretty fun but my bedroom is a HUGE mess of… Everything under the sun

1 Like

Perfect! It will take all night.

1 Like

@Leaf I’m trying to catch up on my cleaning too… 2 loads of dishes done and 1 to go lol

1 Like

good job, you are really motivated today. That’s great.

@Leaf I’m trying at least

1 Like

Come fix my place up :open_mouth:

3 Likes

If we do what we can when we can, that’s the best anyone can hope for

@Mountainman it doesn’t look that bad

@Leaf true… I just feel my best isn’t good enough a lot of the time

2 Likes

It is, we just have to let go of guilt and learn to love ourselves

1 Like

@Leaf true and I’ll try :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, I’ve got dirty dishes, and I’m going to have more by the time I’m done making meatloaf for dinner, but I’ll catch the dishes tomorrow, I’ve had a busy couple of days and right now I just want to relax and play on the computer.

1 Like

@Leaf I get that…

1 Like

I think as I’ve gotten older I tend to beat myself up less because I’ve been beaten up by other people enough already and I’m just sick of it.

2 Likes

@Leaf I get that too I think… wish I didn’t beat myself up

1 Like

You are such a wonderful person, with so many talents and gifts and a very caring heart. You deserve nothing but the very best.

1 Like