:OPRAH TIME šŸŽ‰

Yep, but public interest law, which is the kind of law that doesnā€™t pay :crying_cat_face: Working with low-income and disadvantaged communities.

2 Likes

Then you could be my lawyer! Iā€™ll fly you to Minneapolis!!!

If I need one?

1 Like

Sounds like a plan. But donā€™t need one if you can manage it!

Yea but you would work harder for me then a public defender and cost less then an attorney and I could show you the dibs around here.,ā€¦

1 Like

Whereā€™s the vulturious queen of the net @Sarad? And whatā€™s @selenes new name???

:snake:Thatā€™s @Sarad

Snakey little witch If I ever did see one :rofl:

1 Like

Itā€™s oprah time whoā€™s alive around here!?

@Daze

Whereā€™s my sugar bear @Azley ?

Or @Moonbeam how is Cali life?

Hi Samp. Cali life is :sun_with_face: :palm_tree: :ocean:

Have you been outside?

what, i think you need to make well.

yeah, Iā€™m doing orpharph time, whatā€™s the point .

Sex sellsā€¦what? You do realize numerous people here have relationship issues and meds that cause ed. You really should try and tone it down a few notches. I have no problems personally, but some people have such distorted images of themselves they are frightened to even be naked alone. Plz be empathetic and compassionate to the forumā€¦tyā€¦Iā€™m guilty as well :shushing_face:

Jk I dunno your pain :sleepy:

1 Like

Dunno your painā€¦huhā€¦Iā€™m guilty of saying ā– ā– ā– ā–  that upsets people too

@Rhubot change my tag line to

ā€œThis sucksā€

2 Likes

For a lot of people this their outletā€¦ and I feel bad

1 Like

I knowā€¦did you see the vagina postā€¦itā€™s just that APs can really mess you up and also intimacycan be hard when mentally ill, or an addiction to get the pain to go away, to sleep

WHAT!? No Iā€™m scared of them

1 Like