Opinions on my beard -Poll

I think if you like it you should keep growing it out, but I’m trying to push everyone into growing a mustache. It brings an entirely new level of power into your life. Vive La Flavor Savor!!!

2 Likes

Get some beard products, it’ll make it soft and look smooth, also comb it after using it and after showering will make it look great!

2 Likes

The longer beard the better.

I vote let it grow.

1 Like

That’s a nice photograph of you, Bowens!

I’d trim the mustache so that it is out of your mouth.

J.

1 Like

Thanks @Jayster

I think your beard is fine, maybe just a small trim here and there, but otherwise you’re rocking it!

1 Like

Thanks @Sezbot241 !

1 Like

It looks good, just need some comb and mustache trim,
And thats one serious look you got there,

1 Like

I would trim it. You’re going for the Santa look right now. Unless if that is what you’re aiming for.

1 Like

lol. Not really going for anything in particular. Just let it go for awhile and decided I need to make a decision on what direction to go with it. If I hadn’t lost our trimmers, I likely would have had it shaved off by now. Now since trimmers have been found, I need to make a decision whether to keep and maintain, let it go crazy, or get rid of it.

I appreciate your honesty in your response :slight_smile: . I’m still surprised no one has gone with shaving it to be honest. I have never had a beard for this long before so I am honestly at a bit of a loss on upkeep. Not sure I know how to maintain properly. No experience with it. Based on the results of poll, apparently I should keep though.

2 Likes

I trim my beard once or twice a week. It’s less effort than shaving it every day + I like the more mature look a little bit of facial hair brings.

Anyway, it’s up to you. Like always.

1 Like