Only psychiatrists and mentally ill people believe I have sz

That depends on those close to you and on the professionals treating you. They can be good or bad at accurately assessing how well you are functioning.

1 Like

How the hell can I not exist? I’m right here, typing on a computer. I’ve spent 36 years on this Earth. I have memories. I’m not anybody else’s mental projection, that’s sociopathic insanity.

Not sure if this is a solipsism thread but if you truly believe in solipsism then what’s to stop you from going on a criminal rampage? I mean there’s no consequences because everybody’s an illusion so do whatever you want, it’s not like others are going to suffer or something.

This is a delusion I had and recovered from. It put me in jail and destroyed many of my possessions. I suggest anybody feeling this way seek immediate and serious treatment.

Nothing to do with "sociopathy’. Your memories could be either false and implanted, or ‘genuine’. In the latter case the various projections would experience their lives in different time frames and later they would be brought together through an illusion of simultaneity. As to the ethical dimension I feel responsible even for my actions performed in dreams. Experience shows that our basic moral machinery does not become undone because of a belief however compelling. it is in fact quite rare that we should act on them.

Even a minor case of schizophrenia is still schizophrenia. It means your brain isn’t functioning correctly and you are imagining things. Get on meds and you will have all those weird things go away. If you are a minor case you will probably feel fine.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.