Only one that checks on people

One of my sisters never checks up on me plus she doesn’t even reply to text or voice messages. Go figure

2 Likes

@anon94176359 I’ve got four sisters, and two of them do that to me. They don’t completely ghost me, but it’s very rare and on special occasions I hear back from them. Like Mother’s Day, or Christmas. They clearly don’t want to have a relationship with me

That’s okay though. Moving right along is the way I see it

2 Likes

I gave up chasing people some time ago. It’s too much aggravation. I don’t mind calling and visiting my grandparents and mom as they want to hear from me but as far as cousins, old friends, and a few relatives go I no longer bother.

-S

1 Like

@Human I experienced the same thing a lot especially when my friends and I were young. . I remember hearing that they didn’t want to hear my problems. They could barely handle their own life etc. I hope you find some nice mom friends like I eventually did. I still don’t have a lot of friends but we do a group text and say hello, ask how we are doing and how our kids are doing. It’s nice although it is not an every day occurrence.

1 Like

Yeah… maybe it is being a younger thing, idk. I don’t expect to hear from them every day… but every few weeks at least

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.