Only drinking coffee and bottled water

No alcohol - no cola - no frizzy drinks. I haven’t drank cola in over a week. I was nearing drinking 2 litres every day. I feel that the cravings have nearly gone. Just need to get a lid on the alcohol. I’m going to eat a healthy meal every evening with plenty of fresh vegetables.

10 Likes

:+1:

I squeeze in something sweet with my coffee, but only in the evenings.

1 Like

@bobbilly that is wonderful. You’re really taking good care of yourself.

1 Like

I was well but had a long binge with the alcohol and cola. I now what to do to maintain a healthy lifestyle but my lack of motivation is a problem.

3 Likes

Why do you drink bottled water? I was thinking one day in this week how good it is to have a good water delivery system (at least in the Western countries) when I saw images from Afghanistan where they do not have enough water and food, BBC just reported that one third of the Afghan population will suffer from the lack of water and proper food.

1 Like

Good for you @bobbilly . :sunny:

1 Like

I know it’s hard to take good care of yourself when you have low motivation, but you’re on the right track and you should keep it up.

1 Like

The tap water is good in England but since I can get 4x2liter bottles for £1.25 which is cheap and tastes so much better then tap water.

Good for you! I’m really proud of you!

1 Like

Awesome changes mate, good on you. Wishing you luck with them.

1 Like

Good going @bobbilly!
Good for you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.