Online schooling (proud parent moment)

My step son got his scores back for beginning of the year tests and I’m so proud! He scored 76% higher than other kids in his grade nationwide for math and he scored 98% higher than kids in his grade nationally for reading!!! It says he’s at a 6th grade level! (He’s only in 3rd grade and 8 years old/almost 9)

15 Likes

That’s awesome, congrats to your son and you for getting him there.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, thank you!
takes a bow
@MrSquirrel

1 Like

Woah. Awesome work! Well done Him and you!!

1 Like

Way to go! That’s great!

1 Like

That’s great, I get in ecstasy when I get 90+% in school and university, my mother hugs me everytime.

1 Like

When younger she used to give me gifts but later she just hugged me. I wish I could study again but I already have my degree and unable to work, work is harder than being good in school for me.

1 Like

Thank you! It’s def not all thanks to me, his dad reads him some pretty advanced books. @anon1466656

1 Like

1 Like

Yeah I was thinking about giving him something as a gift for doing so well, but he has more tests coming up at the beginning of November so maybe I will wait till then…
sorry to hear you don’t think you’ll be able to return to school, I don’t think I will be able to either… but we will see! @Aziz

1 Like

That’s a good idea!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.