One thing im mad about

well neither my mom or dad have biblical names. and my older sister and older brother don’t have biblical names. but then they became christians, and gave my other sister and i biblical names. i don’t like it.

I don’t suppose that you are going to share your first name with us now? Some biblical names are fine and quite contemporary…John , Jacob, Luke, etc. I wouldn’t wanted to be called Jeremiah or Moses or something though.lol

1 Like

no im not going to share the name. it’s fairly common though.

1 Like

Are you very anti christian or something? Or just don’t like the name?

1 Like

i wouldnt say im anti christian, but im not a christian. i’ve been getting into older religions and pre christianity, sometimes i think i may be hindu.

I see…Well it’s only 2 or 3 hundred dollars to change your name. When you pick your religion, maybe you can take a more appropriate name.

1 Like

well i don’t want to disrespect my parents by changing the name they picked for me, so i’ll probably just live with it.

1 Like

When I was psychotic, I had delusions and became a devout Muslim. I thought I had to change my name to Muhammad. I almost did. thats how I know how much it costs. lol. I’m Agnostic now though.lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.