One percent---What does it mean? In america

Does it mean the richest 1%, the schizophrenic population, or the % of americans in the military???

I heard yesterday on the news there’s about the same number of Americans in the military as schizophrenics (1%)…we should make a schizophrenic american military and fight the non-schizophrenic american military and theyd be scared shitless of us crazies hahahahah just kidding!!!

How are you?

4 Likes

lol I’d love to see a union of sz, half are like I need no meds! Argh

3 Likes

We one percenter are unlucky

Cuz we have sz…

How are u buddy …we have finished last day of deepawali today was bhai tika…i am happy now…

1 Like

I am great my man Farcry from Nepal. Yesterday I made my best song ever, I’m probably gonna make it a music video. But its too inappropriate to post on this board. It’s got a lot of “shock value”. I’m really proud of myself I think if I make a good enough music video for this song it can go viral maybe!

1 Like

Top 1% usually refers to people with the highest adjusted gross income.

1 Like

4 Likes

If you won the lottery @kindness you’d be all three. Schizophrenic, military and rich AF!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is possibility …can u upload it on youtube and share its link…i am eager to look at it…plz do it faster…

1 Like

Lol I need to make the music video first!! I will definitely send it to you when I make it. I will have girls in the video and stuff around me lol. It will be on youtube and get millions of views like Black Beatles !!! Lol well not quite but I think it can be real cool!

1 Like

I’m wondering if I should save up money for a professional music video. Costs like $500-600 or I can get college students to help me make it and do it practically for free. What should I do. I don’t have enough money right now to make one…Not till December probably.

1 Like

Hope ur wish come true …take time man…do it beautifully…lots of blessing…

1 Like

Being part of sz and seeing or hearing things that are created by your mind is an amazing thing. I used to think about what it would be like to be awake and still dreaming (like lucid dreaming) and I wondered what separated that function

Now I know nothing separates that. I just wonder why I don’t dream of my voices. Now I know there is no seperation and a dream world can just overlap your reality at will (meds being the only interruption) and that’s amazing.

To experience personalities that are only yours and will never share secrets to anyone else.

Yeah it’s the 1%

First off, get rid of those divisive thoughts about us versus them. Approximately 15% of U.S. citizens are or have been in the military, out of those 15% roughly 3% have seen actual combat in the line of duty. That equates to about 1% of the approximated population. (Here are the simple mathematics for this… 3 of 15= 1/5th while 1/5th of 15% of 100% is 1% of 100%. They like to say 3% but it is really 1% when you do the logistics. Much like the old Khans motorcycle gang of Vietnam veterans started the 1% patch, then the Hell’s Angels (often children of the Devil Dogs [a unit… now called a company… of marines who saw heavy combat during Vietnam and Korean wars]) began to live “above the law” partly during the hippy age of Aquarius stupid as ■■■■ orgy protests. As for the monetarily wealthiest 1%, this remains true for the entire world which is a major part of the problem. 1% of mankind’s population has more economical wealth than 99% of the population, in some countries 5 people have more money than the entire continent… The thing is they move to another one of their properties after they invest in firearms and contraceptives in any particular country, causing turmoil simply for personal vendetta because of any reason. Like George W. Bush and Halliburton entering Iraq because of his dad’s inability to remove Saddam Hussein from political power, or Adolf Hitler’s hatred of Hasidic Hebrews due to having his paintings critiqued in Austria. Anyway, 1% for those of you simply unfamiliar with the term, means 1 out of 100. Instead of believing the idea that somehow there are less of us sufferers, that only 1 in 100 know how we may feel, we should seek to cast ourselves with the lot and add up to 100 for if we are one in one hundred, there still remain one hundred.

1 Like

The top %0.1 or 1/10 of %1 have nearly as much wealth as the bottom %90.

1 Like

Does 1% of the population have perfect pitch? :notes:

1 Like