Schizophrenia.com

One month in - hemp regimen

Ok, I’m not as sharp. I left the xerox open after making a copy. And something else which I can’t recall. My concentration isn’t as good. But I performed really well while out with others. Nothing’s perfect, I’ll sacrifice some IQ points for some EQ. Fair.

4 Likes

I would love to be more calm and sociable again

1 Like

There are always holistic ways we can seek and try. Hope is a dangerous thing but it can also be wonderful if the hope is realized. I don’t think I’ll live very long if I smoke 2-3 joints a day. But so far, it seems that’s the only way to deliver enough cbd into the system. I might try more oil.

2 Likes

What’s a good CBD oil for price?
I think I’m very sensitive to THC so it must be super low to non. I believe I had cannabis induced psychosis. Ever since I quit smoking all that pot I gotten better! I’m on Clozaril now and scared to quit it completely …

1 Like

I did 10 minutes of research and went with endoca. I know for a fact that I had cannabis-induced psychosis. even after initial psychosis, I kept trying to get high. it was absolutely horrible, I’m fortunate I came out unscathed. I’ll repeat it, if you were to try a cbd regiment, make sure the thc levels are in trace amounts. not 2:1, 5:1, at least 20-25:1. In my experience, this was the only tolerable option.

2 Likes

Same here bud! I wish I didn’t get high like that every day but it is what it is

I am sure I got cannabis induced psychosis but my psychiatrist has me down as schizophrenic

2 Likes

Endoca is super expensive!

1 Like

I have good results so far. Pairing the oil with hemp has yielded good results. Flower is more expensive than oil although I’m not a math major so I can’t go into what is providing what. My routine is one drop of cbd a day (cost: $1) and the hemp runs $3-4 a day. I’m just flooding my system with cannabidiol. It seems to be working.

2 Likes

I’m diagnosed sza with gad.

1 Like

Ah yes I forgot to say I have GAD too.
I will definitely have to try some CBD oil. I found a place that is pretty cheap and has great reviews

LiftModeHemp

1 Like

Why was delta 8 weed banned in Washington state. Is it bad for you?? Have u heard of d8. As opposed to d9 its weaker but it’s stronger than cbd but supposedly doesn’t cause paranoia or anything like that.

1 Like

It is THC, which is why it’s stronger than CBD. Loads of people were getting paranoid on it and having episodes, from what I’ve heard.

2 Likes

Hey how do you find hemp oil? Pretty good for anxiety and depression?

Delta 8 THC helps me sleep. After a lifetime of chronic insomnia and being sleepless all night and sleeping all morning, I am now going to sleep about 1030 pm and waking about 730 am because of delta 8 thc. It’s like a miracle drug for me.

2 Likes

It’s a hard pass on delta 8. I’m glad @skinnyme you found something that works for you. Brings up the old adage: different strokes for different folks. hemp makes me a social animal but it’s disrupted my sleep pattern. again, I have to weigh benefits and drawbacks. I don’t mind sacrificing some sack time for more connection with others.

I don’t take much so I haven’t noticed any cognitive effects while dosed. Usually just a sublingual drop a day to supplement the hemp smoking.

Just to update, I found a new method to deliver CBD. I bought a tea steeper and a new mug. I put excess trimming (mostly stem) in the steeper and added some chamomile and hot water. Steep for eight minutes and you have hemp tea.

It’s a nice alternative. Smoking was doing a # on the lungs plus the smell is inconvenient. Yea for tea!

2 Likes