One cuisine for life?

If you choose just one country’s cuisine for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?

#somehappythoughts

1 Like

Mexican hands down. I remember when I went to Mexico I was worried I’d get sick of eating the same type of food for every meal every day but I didn’t at all. I was in heaven. Gained 10 lbs in one week!! I could never live there, it wouldn’t be healthy :joy:

2 Likes

yeah… I love mexican food too!!! especially the guacamole is like!!! like the guacamole here they do not make very limey but in caribbean countries they are very lemony. Funny.

I wanna visit Mexico the next.

I am not sure which one I’d choose :frowning:

Has to be Italy. Pizza, pasta and coffee ! Forever! Yum.

3 Likes

I choose Mexico too :slight_smile:

1 Like

i can’t choose… they’re all so good!!

japanese, italian, mexican, indian, chinese, english, american, aussie, afghani, greek - you name it, ill eat it

3 Likes

Hands down, Japanese cuisine is the one I love most. Lebanese and Italian aren’t bad either…

1 Like

Indian! 15151515

2 Likes

@Jimbob yeah I Like Indian food too!!! :smiley:

@Andrey cool, are you talking about food :joy: I like lebanese food a lot too, it is too similar to Egyptian/ Greek / Turkish / Jordanian / Syrian all in the same style influenced by another.

My mom’s cooking over anything!

2 Likes

Indian food is really popular in the uk.

1 Like

Not in my home town but I like Indian people/culture/food too.

I still have not tried south/east African food, and some other cultures from my origin (east caucasian)
Maybe when I visit Europe - in the next year and do a tour I’ll get exposed to many different foods. I am not sure if I will visit Africa at all.

mr buddha visited Africa so many times and he said it was a Nightmare.

2 Likes

I knew a South African guy who cycled from SA to Egypt. He saw a lot of humanity on the way.

2 Likes

Probably chicken pizza cuz u get tomato cheese bread and chicken so lots of stuff!!!

Oh u say cuisine…probably Japanese cuz I love Asian food and it’s the finest of all the Asian foods. I do like Mexican too and Italian and Chinese and Indian and Thai and Ethiopian but I regress…

1 Like

that sounds so freakin dangerous =(

1 Like

Yeah he had some close calls and had to pay a lot of bribes/protection along the way :anguished:

1 Like

you can not even drink the water in some places apparently and the hotels are like completely covered, you can not go out to smoke in certain areas because of bugs? =( anyway. If I did not have MI I would go from country to country on volunteering trips. I can totally do that if I have a friend who would join me :smiley: and can support themselves! Travel for a year. Sounds so cool. Who would do my injections?

“One cuisine for life?”

if cereal is a cuisine, i’d go with cereal. healthy cereal though. candy cereal has made me ill.

2 Likes

I would go with Chinese food.

1 Like

chocolate cereal coco puffs?!

I like nepali.food especially newari .i love it…

1 Like