One coffee good. Two coffees bad

Man I had one coffee this morning and felt great. Had another and now I feel awful. Go figure :joy:

5 Likes

I just had my second cup and I still feel good. I’ve never felt bad from coffee before.

2 Likes

That’s exactly how it goes for me too.I can only have one coffee a day.

2 Likes

coffee never makes me feel bad either… i have like 5 cups every day i think…

4 Likes

I am British and am kinda more used to tea. In fact I hadn’t drunk coffee for a few months. But got some yesterday then BAM - intensity in ten cities!!

3 Likes

If I drink a lot of caffeinated coffee, I get wired, hyper, and bounce off the walls. It also keeps me up all night. If I drink a lot of fresh, 100% decaf coffee, it has no effect. I sleep soundly all night.

2 Likes

I can’t drink regular coffee at all. I get totally irrational and do things that aren’t good for me. I got some cafe latte sachets that I sometimes drink once a day, but it only has 15% coffee in it, but I seem to be able to handle that.

2 Likes

I usually have 1 large coffee in the morning and then another cup of decaf. Then I switch to green/black/white tea.

2 Likes

my gf can only have one big cup of coffee in the morning , never two…I drink it like I’m the coffee freak…haha finish off the morning pot around two pm and then about six pm make a half a pot for sipping…haha

2 Likes

To combat my coffee anxiety I took l-theanine. That stuff, for me, islike an antidote to coffee nerves

2 Likes

Laugh out loud. :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah, green/white/black tea (All from the same plant) is loaded with l-theanine, I drink it all day long.

I’ve also read l-theanine counteracts the effects of caffiene.

2 Likes

Yeah gonna limit myself to one strong coffee first thing then back to my favourite black tea. I can drink gallons of that stuff and feel great

3 Likes