Once again

Hi,

Do you think it’s possible for an active woman without pathology to date a guy like me who sometimes has some negative symptoms and anxieties among others?
Won’t she get bored after a while?

Let me explain: I’ve been corresponding for some time with a woman with whom I have a lot in common, she’s as enthusiastic as I am about our future date (this weekend), we say “nice” things to each other, etc. You get my drift, we flirt a lot.
But I’m still a bit lucid. I don’t really see how it would be possible when we have such a different lifestyle.

She’s passionate about music like me, she practices too, she knows I don’t work and obviously she doesn’t mind (for now). Tonight to be honest I don’t feel it too much…

It’s been several times that I post on the forum about dating, don’t think I’m a “Don Juan”, absolutely not, but I’m just trying to have someone in my life.
It’s not easy. :frowning:

What really pisses me off is that I have so much in common with this woman but this damn disease might ruin everything…

Anyway.

Thanks for reading. And feel free if you have any comments to make to my post.

2 Likes

I think it sounds hopeful. Have you told her that you have schizophrenia yet?

2 Likes

Thanks @everhopeful
I haven’t told her anything specific about my past except that I have a fragility, a hypersensitivity (that’s a bit wrong, it doesn’t explain the disease), that I had difficult episodes, a social phobia (which is true).
But she knows that I have a complicated past but of course nothing about psychosis…
She says that she is tolerant, open, and caring but these are just words… To be seen in reality.
:confused:

1 Like

Well, you never know how things will go on a date. It’s no different for people without schizophrenia I suppose.

Best of luck with it all :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Thank you @everhopeful
I hope so.
I’ll go and brood over my doubts in bed with my treatment.
The night and the treatment will perhaps make me see things in a more positive light…
I don’t want to get depressed on the day of the appointment either…
What a ■■■■ this disease is…

1 Like

So you can get bored?
Anyway being boring isn’t the worst.

1 Like

Hi,

I’m feeling much better.
The problem is that when I’m not feeling well, I start to doubt and worry.
Have a nice day.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.