On the radio2

So I heard on the radio this morning, “If you don’t have something nice to say, you shouldn’t say anything at all,”

is that just the best form of see no evil, hear to evil, say no evil.

That is totally the rule of the land in this country.

But you know, I think I’ll try it. Here is my go at it:

Aren’t those DJ’s who watch me giving a bath to my naked son, who watch me bathing and naked, who hear my thoughts and watch my dreams, and do it all with a smile, aren’t those guys really nice people? Why yes, I have nothing but nice things to say about them.

And aren’t the newspeople who do the same, aren’t they nice? Why yes, I think they are all really nice, and I agree with them, and I like them, and there is nothing wrong with anything that is going on.

Isn’t it a nice day today? Don’t you feel “nice”? Why yes, I feel very nice today, and I had a nice cup of coffee, and I wrote a nice poem, and I think I will end up doing something nice for someone today.

Don’t you think that being being electronically tortured is a nice way of the government saying I love you? Why yes, I definitely feel it is a nice way to experience love, and in fact, it’s no different that the former boyfriends, friends or love interests in my life. Everybody ■■■■■ me up in some way, and it is a nice warm fuzzy feeling of them being nice and cruel.

Don’t you think it’s nice to be alive? Why yes, I think that it’s been so nice to experience poverty, sickness, targeting, helplessness and hopelessness, and Godlessness, it’s the best way to live out this nice long, unending sentence.

It’s very nice of you to say. I thought you might say that. Because you’ve always been a nice person. Why thank you, nice of you to say.

And I heard the astonishingly successful young Asian woman say, “Reward or ignore; never punish.”