On my neck

I got a psychiatrist and a nurse on my case. I think it’s too late to go undercover. Damm, bad luck. I can’t wiggle myself out. Should I prove I am recovered getting out of this mess ? What would you do? These (psychiatrist and nurse) are nice people. Should I play along the game or not ?

Just be 100% honest with them.

1 Like

Oh God, no, being honest I could end in the forensic. I don’t know how these people are ticking (violent,aggressive,abusive and unpredictable). I already told the psychiatrist I got secrets.

1 Like

Well, I didn’t mean secrets. I meant I want to keep it private.

They can’t help you if you’re not 100% honest with them.

1 Like

All I need to tell is I am not honest and get discharged.

1 Like

I am out of the mess. Can’t believe it’s been 10 days. The olanzapine is great. I am much more calm and the obsession over cigarettes ceased. I live in my new apartment from now on.

3 Likes

I’m glad things have turned around for you.

1 Like

Yes, thank you. I don’t know what is next ? I am living single now. My sleep is back to normal as I sleep in as usual. I have lots of time to fill, waiting from payday to payday to catch up with my financial situation. I need a fridge for the summer in 3 months. As usual after a sz episode I need to orientate. I was flying high, but now I am grounded again. The difference is I am back in the mental health system I guess.

1 Like

Recovery takes time. You’ll be fine, it’ll all work out. You’re on the right path now.

1 Like

Fck fck fck fck me what is happening to me I can’t find myself ? Where am I? In a comic book? Do I just live a comic flick? Question over questions, one question beats the other? The faking why questions? Why me etc. Etc. Etc…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.